Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 Deluxe

Tommy McDonald

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like you need to replace your router unless this only happens at the edge of the routers wireless range in which case I'd suggest moving your router or getting a repeater. All of my lights are within 7 feet of one of my routers which is why I know the issue is with the light and not my network. I was still able to setup the light and upgrade the firmware to it, it just took much longer than it should have. I've read other people have had the same issue with the lights but it hasn't bothered me enough to see if AI will replace it.

How many 52's are you considering putting over the tank and in what orientation? Two of the 52's would be the same amount of lighting, I'd be worried if you oriented them so they ran down the center of the tank and didn't have them high enough you may end up some major hot spots. Here's a pic from the end of the tank that shows how the 26's are oriented and spaced.

IMG_2410 2.JPG

I would run the lights parallel with the tank rotate the lights on your tank 90* 2 should cover the tank

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Full frame

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back