Reef-A-Palooza 2013 - October 12th & 13th, 2013- Come on out to Southern California!

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

About The Event

Reef-A-Palooza 2012 was a huge success with higher attendance then ever, with just short of 4400 ticketed saltwater enthusiasts attending the two day event!

Saturday, October 12 , 2013 10AM-6PM
Sunday, October 13, 2013 10AM- 4PM
$10 Admission Fee
$5 -Seniors 60 and over
Free – Children 12 and younger

Reef-A-Palooza (RAP) is an annual event promoted by the Southern California Marine Aquarium Society (SCMAS). Now in its 10th year, RAP can best be described as an indoor marketplace where sellers, exhibitors, and hobbyists of all types can buy, sell, trade, showcase their products to the marine hobbyist community. The main purpose of Reef-A-Palooza is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that is conducive to education and trade of both product and knowledge. As such, participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers, to retailers, to small livestock sellers, and participating hobbyists range from the beginner to the elite, rare-species coral farmer. It is the perfect venue to showcase new products in the marine aquarium industry. We strive to rally a diverse range of participants into the two-day event so as to present the best value and interest to everyone involved. Considering our current bookings and the popularity of previous years (3900 attendees in 2011 and over 4,300 attendees in 2012), we expect 80+ exhibitors/exhibitors and well over 4,000 attendees this year!

OP
OP
ReeferBean

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump for Reefapalooza, less than a month away. You guys thought the weather in South Florida was good, you should come see sunny socal.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump for Reefapalooza, less than a month away. You guys thought the weather in South Florida was good, you should come see sunny socal.

Don't promise anything, lol. The weather here can change fast...though I must admit that area is one of the nicer ones.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back