"reef and marine" Microbe-lift 100% natural expellant for parasitic diseases

ironcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to take a little preventive action last nigh before adding my new tang and got some "reef and marine" Microbe-lift 100% natural expellant for parasitic diseases. Added HALF the recomended dosage andthe next morning 6.5 hours later had lost 16+ chalices including my SC wizard, SC frozen watermelon, Fallensun, Red watermelon X2, Oregon mummy eye, Pink *******, Dippin Dots, large alien eye and more. Tried contacting the manufaturer and after calmly stating the issue was hung up on. Did a massive water change, added 3lbs of carbon and dosed Prime. Most of these chalices where 7+ eyes and while most are easy to replace some are pricey. Right now I'm hoping my 10+ eye SC emperor makes it which currently looks like a convict. My SPS is now brown, my Z&P are majorly ****** and most of my shrooms are shriveled. So be warned while my fish look great this product or this batch of product is NOT reef safe!IMG_20120131_151105.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ironcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was posted by me on my local forum earlier today. as of right now lost 90% of my lps and sps

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Sorry this has happened to you. This does seem strange as I have used this in a reef tank and know several people who have as well with absolutely no problems.

OP
OP
I

ironcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Sorry this has happened to you. This does seem strange as I have used this in a reef tank and know several people who have as well with absolutely no problems.
yeah I've heard good things about this product, hence the reason i tried this. the issue i really have is the fact that no one at the company will even talk to me I've been hung up on twice now, the second time was after i gave them the batch number.

OP
OP
I

ironcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as so i feel i should add that my tank parameters are all normal and all i dose is once a week B-ionic

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back