Reefing & Investing

XaosCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as I've gotten more into the hobby I am seeing how expensive it is and as I've created my "Wishlist" Ive also set goals on how to buy the corals. So with that, I wanted to see if there are any other stock/option/forex traders or investors out there who might want to start a group where we discuss reefing and investing. Imagine a group of monopoly man/woman (its 2023 and we are all inclusive) looking barons sitting around a cigar club (1850's England style) except we have corals and fish and tanks around us.

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there or see if anyone wants to chat about investing or forex. Also if anyone wants to learn, I dont mind sharing what I know.

Elon Musk Disney GIF by Pudgy Memez

Mandarin Bay Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds like a club I could get on board with. Although I am rather new to investing, so I would not have much insight/input but would love to learn more

affan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as I've gotten more into the hobby I am seeing how expensive it is and as I've created my "Wishlist" Ive also set goals on how to buy the corals. So with that, I wanted to see if there are any other stock/option/forex traders or investors out there who might want to start a group where we discuss reefing and investing. Imagine a group of monopoly man/woman (its 2023 and we are all inclusive) looking barons sitting around a cigar club (1850's England style) except we have corals and fish and tanks around us.

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there or see if anyone wants to chat about investing or forex. Also if anyone wants to learn, I dont mind sharing what I know.

Elon Musk Disney GIF by Pudgy Memez
WOuld love to learn about forex and crypto :) I am into spot trading in crypto but some time hate reading charts all day..:D

YOYOYOReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any smart investor keeops reefing as a hobby. as generally used value is lucky to be 50 cents on the dollar Or worse in aquarium gear. And livestocks not an easy commodity

CilinisStromy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Your idea sounds like a blast! Mixing reefing with investing chats? Count me in! It's funny you mention combining hobbies – I once joined a group like that. We swapped stock tips while tinkering with model trains.

CilinisStromy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Your idea sounds like a blast! Mixing reefing with investing chats? Count me in! It's funny you mention combining hobbies – I once joined a group like that. We swapped stock tips while tinkering with model trains.
Speaking of investments, have you ever wondered, "What is a backdoor Roth IRA?" It's this sneaky yet totally legal way to maximize retirement savings. I stumbled upon it while exploring investment options for my reef tank upgrades. Might be worth a dive into!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back