Reefing Liquid: What's your favorite liquid in a bottle?

How many bottles of "reefing liquid" do you have? See the thread for more info!

• 0 (I think it's possible)

Votes: 28 5.0%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 265 47.4%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 144 25.8%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 18 3.2%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • 25+ WHAT?!

Votes: 24 4.3%

• Total voters

Thunderrap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I only have two and they are Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+ and NoPox. My tank isn't mature enough yet to have to worry about dosing other elements but I'm hoping as my corals grow out that will change!

jeffro58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brew masters retreat! We're not talking beverage here we're talking your favorite "liquid in a bottle" that you use in your ref aquarium for one reason or another!

If your anything like me you have a shelf or an aquarium stand full of colorful plastic bottles full of reefing juice that do one thing or another. Out of all those let's talk about what you like the best and what you use the most! So here we go!

1. What's your favorite "reefing liquid" that you use for your tank and what does it do?

Extra Credit: How many bottle of "reefing liquid" do you have in total?

additives.jpg
(3) prime, safe start, icy treatment

iramack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newly discovered and loving the results with....... Tropic Marin "All For Reef"!!
Already got a second bottle.............Stuff really works in my reef!!

adumb112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always have stuck with the Brightwell products. These keep my parameters stable.

Brightwell Calcium
Brightwell Kh Buffer
Brightwell Magnesium
Brightwell Lugols
Brightwell Coral Amino

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a relatively new reefer I have a bizarre collection of lotions and potions that mostly fall into a category called "things I think I'm supposed to have". The vast majority of which I have never used and might never use! Medications and fixes and all sorts of things. Funny the recent thread about wasting money...I've wasted some money in this part of the hobby for sure!

Favorite bottle that I've actually used? Probably Fritz Turbo Start. That one actually did what they said it would do. If I need to start another tank from zero, this is the product I will reach for.

Honorable mention for CoralRx. This is the reef liquid I've probably used the most. I would have never known that a single coral could hide so many pests without a good dip!

Cora101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tropic Marin NP bacto balance, pro coral elements K, pro coral elements A and Microbe-lift special blend.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going with the blue bottles...KZ
Don’t know what’s in them but they work

Surfratphil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brew masters retreat! We're not talking beverage here we're talking your favorite "liquid in a bottle" that you use in your ref aquarium for one reason or another!

If your anything like me you have a shelf or an aquarium stand full of colorful plastic bottles full of reefing juice that do one thing or another. Out of all those let's talk about what you like the best and what you use the most! So here we go!

1. What's your favorite "reefing liquid" that you use for your tank and what does it do?

additives.jpg
Vibrant. Awesome stuff. Can’t live without it

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite would have to be the bottle of Tropic Marin All-for-reef. Makes dosing so easy a caveman like me can do it.

Extra credit - 20 or so bottles of liquid. Won't count the powder stuff lol. In my defense I'm a n00b to the hobby so I still have the collection of crap I probably never needed to buy :p

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

additives.jpg
Reef Nutrition live phyto-feast, oyster feast,

5 bottles of each, 1 bottle per month, 32 oz each

1656507-15fe09b23481695fe6c61ab212f09bd0.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back