• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefmat 500. SOLD

Item Price
$280.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Reefmat…8 months old, selling due to getting a skimmer. Comes with a new roll and a 3/4 roll.
No box.
$280 plus shipping

Michael

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I didn’t know that you don’t need a skimmer when using this. Interesting.
That's not really true. Depending on your bio load maybe you can get away with it with more frequent water changes but I wouldn't rely solely on a roller. Nutrients break down in the tank and willl go through the fleece

OP
OP
InactionJackson

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not really true. Depending on your bio load maybe you can get away with it with more frequent water changes but I wouldn't rely solely on a roller. Nutrients break down in the tank and willl go through the fleece
I have a 45g display…..I’d do both if I had a 100 + gl

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
They're good although currently I think there's better options than The Reef octopus particularly in terms of space saving. Look into the refactory smart roller. It outspecs the roller mat in every category

OP
OP
InactionJackson

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're good although currently I think there's better options than The Reef octopus particularly in terms of space saving. Look into the refactory smart roller. It outspecs the roller mat in every category
I’m sure there are better options out there….like anything else it’s what’s affordable or what’s useable in someone’s tank…..this reefmat pulled out a lot according to my bioload….

OP
OP
InactionJackson

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this is a forum to sell stuff not to debate about items being sold….if you were trying to sell something I wouldn’t come on to your site and downplay what you’re trying to sell….if you want to have a debate about it then go to reef talk…..smh

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back