OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have a 29 biocube that's about 16 years old, originally came with the metal halide bulb, I removed the hood completely and installed an AI hd and stand for just over 200 bucks, still got the hood with new leds if your interested, LOL!!!!

That's awesome and thanks for the offer, but already pulled the trigger on the waterbox. I plan on taking down the biocube completely. I'm not sure if I will get rid of it completely or keep it as a bigger hospital tank.

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing wrong with a hospital tank, just joking on the top, nobody wants that thing, too much heat and have to change bulbs every 6 months, good luck with the waterbox, be sure to post picks I'm curious to see what it looks like.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with a hospital tank, just joking on the top, nobody wants that thing, too much heat and have to change bulbs every 6 months, good luck with the waterbox, be sure to post picks I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Me too!!! I haven’t gotten shipment info yet though. Like with everything lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not a super long wait to get here. I’ll probably retire my biocube build thread and start a new one for this tank. I’ve been binging BRS videos. I watched this one a few times today and started putting things in the cart.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back