SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 2, Guests: 1)

sevenx7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the SBB Chernobyl 2 sales ago. Has done well so far laying down some good crust. Colors look more green skin in my tank under 360 PAR and mybtank params.
1000006039.jpg

This is when it first went in. Base is covering the epoxy down to the glue now.
1000006426.jpg
Thats a fine looking frag

6t4nova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great. I should probably do something similar for my setup. I have a Kessil 360x and reefbrite XHO. The spillover is quite a bit but it’s in my office so I’m somewhat used to it by now

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks great. I should probably do something similar for my setup. I have a Kessil 360x and reefbrite XHO. The spillover is quite a bit but it’s in my office so I’m somewhat used to it by now
Hello fellow Kessil a360x . my set up is similar to yours but I run with Quanta Pro

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My other tank is 6 ft away so it's hard to judge the spill. You can see reflection on the inside of the shade looking up so it definitely catches some of it.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a few odds and ends. Lost the Cotton Candy torch. All the others look fine. And I did a few tests on Tuesday. Gonna finish today. Of note, I’ve started to slowly back down on 2 part. Haven’t run Ca test but my Alk was 11.2. After 2 days of cutting back by 20% my corals already look happier. In particular, my Glitterbomb Goni is starting to look much much better.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And a few odds and ends. Lost the Cotton Candy torch. All the others look fine. And I did a few tests on Tuesday. Gonna finish today. Of note, I’ve started to slowly back down on 2 part. Haven’t run Ca test but my Alk was 11.2. After 2 days of cutting back by 20% my corals already look happier. In particular, my Glitterbomb Goni is starting to look much much better.
What happened to cotton.

6t4nova

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was fighting phosphates for a bit until I set up a reactor this week. When I checked over the weekend they were .62 according to my Hanna meter :oops:

Have been bringing them down this week and now am around .15 so getting closer. Lost a frag of blue hornet and gatorade zoas, but everything else did okay

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to cotton.
Dunno exactly. It got ticked off when I was messing around with with the tank with my first water change since setting up tank in November and changed out filter media . The getting salinity too high cause I’m an idiot with the change. My other stuff was a bit annoyed but recovered fine when I started to slowly decrease the salt level with fresh water changes over a couple days. Then it looked like it was bailing and possible BJ? In any case it never was super happy since getting it. Final analysis :ticked off and already slightly weaker, too much change =dead.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back