SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 6, Guests: 2)

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to mow but it's storming almost everyday here.
1000008980.jpg
She's having fun

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What does that even mean? Lol

That's two What does that even mean posts in a row!
Pokimane is a twitch streamer, one of the best known. I just heard about this but she is selling "healthy cookies" in a brand venture and they are called Myna. Apparently they are $28, which is crazy expensive and they come in 4oz packages. People found out that they are a white label of a Costco sold cookie with the exact same ingredients for a fraction of the price. She was on stream and laughing at the "broke" people that couldn't buy her cookies but were complaining about it, essentially she didn't do good PR coverage for new brand and is getting raked over the coals for it.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pokimane is a twitch streamer, one of the best known. I just heard about this but she is selling "healthy cookies" in a brand venture and they are called Myna. Apparently they are $28, which is crazy expensive and they come in 4oz packages. People found out that they are a white label of a Costco sold cookie with the exact same ingredients for a fraction of the price. She was on stream and laughing at the "broke" people that couldn't buy her cookies but were complaining about it, essentially she didn't do good PR coverage for new brand and is getting raked over the coals for it.
Wow..well thank you for the breakdown. I bet she still banked on them before..lol

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 173 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.0%
Back