SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 3, Guests: 4)

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged the $5 chunk :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Screenshot_20240507-131413~2.png
This was a better (than my previous one) shot I got of it. The flipper square viewer is significantly better than my icecap circle one
1000033767.jpg

Last edited:

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah, what kind of acro is it?
No idea. I snagged it in VIP last sale in the hopes it was a mislabeled speciosa but was ok with it being a great non-speciosa, which it is. I'm thinking it might be some kind of vivid confetti type. It came as a microfrag colony - that's all new base since last sale even with the tin mini-crash. Appears to be fast like VC.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody make any dosing changes?

I've been doing ammonium for about 4 weeks and "the concotion" for 3 or so.

I stopped dosing aminos (from daily to none) and stopped dosing nitrate/po4. Stopped FWS and coral boost - F kz and their lack of transparency.

Since I corrected my tin problem I have no idea what's doing what, if the tin was holding me back or not, but I'm getting more fuller growth, i.e. existing polyps and new growth tips opposed to just growth tips; and colors I haven't had in the past on existing pieces are showing up (oranges and reds). PE is also through the roof.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody make any dosing changes?

I've been doing ammonium for about 4 weeks and "the concotion" for 3 or so.

I stopped dosing aminos (from daily to none) and stopped dosing nitrate/po4. Stopped FWS and coral boost - F kz and their lack of transparency.

Since I corrected my tin problem I have no idea what's doing what, if the tin was holding me back or not, but I'm getting more fuller growth, i.e. existing polyps and new growth tips opposed to just growth tips; and colors I haven't had in the past on existing pieces are showing up (oranges and reds). PE is also through the roof.
Sounds like me, make so many changes in a short time period and can’t pinpoint the biggest improvement

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back