SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
plz TAKE THESE OFF MY HANDS
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 12.36.16 PM.png
Calm Down Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? I've had to make it to $100 on two different occasions before they shipped
Per the rules on Page 1:

Shipping is free over $400 and $45 under. We will refund you once you go over $400 for shipping.

IN order to Particpite in GIft cards and $1, and $5 coral you need to spend real money of $100 ( this has to be spend on corals. This will not count Toward Shipping). This is your ticket to all access. IF you spend $100 then you can partipate in GIft cards and $1 and $5 Corals. With shipping its min $145

$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $35 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $105 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them

I don't see where there is a minimum amount spent for auction orders. The best thing to do is to ask Shane himself. @SBB Corals Is there a minimum amount to spend on auctions before you will ship, or will you ship $20 worth of auction wins if shipping is paid? Thanks!!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
u should hear the way I talk on games I scream my butt off, I dont curse tho, I would die
I don't let my son use headphones, I want to hear the conversations if I want. Just monitoring for inappropriate things.

I also tell him to shut his mic off and calm down for a bit. You all really do get overly excited at times. I try to correct him, and it shows.

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't let my son use headphones, I want to hear the conversations if I want. Just monitoring for inappropriate things.

I also tell him to shut his mic off and calm down for a bit. You all really do get overly excited at times. I try to correct him, and it shows.
I screamed omygod one day and my dad came down and threw my headset off my head and across the room(they were fine) I was trying to unlock something for the past 2 days and jack happened to the unlock and I couldn't stop dying

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill pay u
Auction lessons are being learned today. This class is free Stewy. Just relax like I keep saying. More than likely, someone will outbid your $2 bid. If not, you got some monti frags for $2.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back