SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 11, Members: 10, Guests: 1)

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOBODY STEAL MUSHROOM AND DUNCAN FROM ME
please
Preferably don’t steal the duncan
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Crap. I didn’t mean for you to start that up again.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Listen....we don't need that garbage taking up valuable space for things that matter.
Since I'm a collector of things, I don't actually have a birdsnest or anacrapora. They are on my list of things to collect.

Specifically, I want Lazy's Birdsnest and a spliced anacrapora. Someday, just haven't gone out of my way to get one.

Pocillopora are weeds. I have a rainbow one that pops up by itself anywhere and everywhere if anyone ever wants a frag.

MarsReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok tank experts… why do some of my corals stay open 24/7 but some close up if a fish even looks at them funny or when the lights start to dim?

I have two torches right next to one another. One is always open and the other opens and closes like 5 times a day. It’s still growing and splitting heads.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Since I'm a collector of things, I don't actually have a birdsnest or anacrapora. They are on my list of things to collect.

Specifically, I want Lazy's Birdsnest and a spliced anacrapora. Someday, just haven't gone out of my way to get one.

Pocillopora are weeds. I have a rainbow one that pops up by itself anywhere and everywhere if anyone ever wants a frag.
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok tank experts… why do some of my corals stay open 24/7 but some close up if a fish even looks at them funny or when the lights start to dim?

I have two torches right next to one another. One is always open and the other opens and closes like 5 times a day. It’s still growing and splitting heads.
Rmbr
Fish have super powers

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got rid of my poc for fear of this. I miss my stylo. Killed a few anacroporas in my early days. Hope everyone's tank is going well.

Considering adding some tonga branches to jut out of my caves to have a spot for some more sticks. Never feel like I have enough space.

Debating doing a couple frag 60s stacked in my office. All frags.

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirmed it's a bot script. No kid uses an iPad to play games on a forum.
Well
I don’t have a phone
Well I do, but I can only call and text, and I have to download mp4’s or MP3’s to listen to music or watch videos
It’s a gabb phone
Don’t need an iPhone, I’m always outdoors

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just googled it. This does look pretty cool.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back