SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 25, Members: 9, Guests: 16)

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Shane mind if we wait till auction end to make payments? My bank just declined, called them and they said it was because of the multiple frequent transactions...lol
Now you're gonna have to ask Stewie's parents if you can do some chores to pay them off

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t

tell them they are mean(or a disgrace. jk) for declining during an sbb sale
mean.gif

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Now you're gonna have to ask Stewie's parents if you can do some chores to pay them off
They said the unfroze the card and I'm free to try again. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Happened at McDonald's too, paying for the kids birthday party. Suspicious transaction, large charge from McDonald's...

I mean it's good and bad. At least they have good fraud prevention.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Shane mind if we wait till auction end to make payments? My bank just declined, called them and they said it was because of the multiple frequent transactions...lol
I think he typically wants it paid within 24hrs from winning but I imagine for frequent flyers he's not going to trip if you wait till you're done.... your giving him money afterall

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here to the end...
I'd ping him to let him know. Biggest challenge of auctions is prolly herding the cats for payment. "Hey bud I bought so much off you my bank shut my card down, I'll pay at the end of the auction" that sounds like a great way to a ****** freebie lol

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They said the unfroze the card and I'm free to try again. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Happened at McDonald's too, paying for the kids birthday party. Suspicious transaction, large charge from McDonald's...

I mean it's good and bad. At least they have good fraud prevention.
I call my card before I go to London just in case. I don't use the card as my hubby has his UK bank card

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Haha. Got a long ways to go. For whatever reason I thought you were a lot older since you are raising the next generation. You are only 5 years older than me.
It's a weird world we live in. 27 years of raising kids... I feel 100 some days. Especially when I have another 15 minimum to go.

Back