• Mandrain, or some kind of wrasse

Results are only viewable after voting.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I expect to put in lots of effort, but since financial resources are low, I'm looking for potential sponsors, and/or advice on how to make this tank look like a low maitance reef tank. The reason for low maintance is because of school breaks, and summers of not having someone around regularly.

I'm guessing so
not sure why

willieboy240

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll chime in here since no one suggested it yet. Just join the local aquarium club in your area. They have frag meets all the time. If your active in their club. They will give you all the leftovers after the swap. They are mostly basic corals. But they will work great for what your doing. If you help them out a lot. They will donate free equipment that people have laying around.

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll chime in here since no one suggested it yet. Just join the local aquarium club in your area. They have frag meets all the time. If your active in their club. They will give you all the leftovers after the swap. They are mostly basic corals. But they will work great for what your doing. If you help them out a lot. They will donate free equipment that people have laying around.
Isn't that just etrc?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 137 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back