• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And for the fellas with the add on, here's the SC Purple Poison. This thing popped eyes like crazy over the last month and a half.

SC PURPLE POISON
206_zps432cc5ff.jpg

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man things are lookin awesome rob!!! You've done an amazing job so far! Can't wait till these bad boys are fragged and in our tanks! Thanks for postin an update, I can totally understand the busy times of the holidays.. Some people are crazy! As always bro, keep it up!!

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Things are looking amazing rob I'm not a pro on fraging so I'm not to.sure how that should work but seems like almost all the frags are about ready except a few looks like you have some work to do rob LOL ......man I can't wait till their in my tank its been great watching these grow and its going better then I thought it would with all the new eyes growing and all where almost to the finish line the best part yeeeeaaaaa!!!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey rob can we get a eye count on the rest of the pieces that are not pictured. So many eyes popping just a lil curious about the rest

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I texted this to a few of you the other day, but I'll put it up here for everyone.

Dynamite - DONE
Wolverine - 3/4 eyes (hard to tell count on this one, getting good outward growth, but not a lot of eyes yet)
My Sexy - 2/3 eyes (by far the slowest grower we have, still very small)

Freebie:
Rotten Watermelon - 4 eyes??? (really hard to tell on this one, could be more)

Add Ons:
Purple Poison - DONE
Bleeding Apple - Looks DONE (4/5 eyes)
Bleeding Orange - Looks DONE (4/5 eyes)
Flash Bomb - 4 eyes (piece is still small and eyes are very close together)
Atom Bomb - R.I.P

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob can we get some up date pics please? Its been almost three months since we seen all the pieces not trying to.sound rude just curious to how some of the corals are growing thanks in advance rob

Sent from my LG-P999 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robsreef bro he just put updated pics jan 4th..... And you commented on them buddy.......

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robsreef bro he just put updated pics jan 4th..... And you commented on them buddy.......

Yea and your right about that buddy but he only put up 4 pics we have 8 frags total I believe if u look back its been almost 3 months since we had pics of ALL the frags at one time I would like to see all not half .....what about you?? That's all I was saying I would like to see them all

Sent from my LG-P999 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, a buddy of mine just told me about this. I'm kind of busy today, being the Super Bowl and all. I'll get some group pics up in a few days if that's cool. Didn't realize it's been that long. They aren't all in one spot in my tank, since they all like different light/flow, etc. So it's kind of a pain as you can imagine to move everything around which is why I haven't done it. And the last few times I've put up pics I have only been worrying about the higher end stuff, but I'll take care of it. It's been a year Rob, you don't trust me yet, LOL.

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, been crazy busy as usual. My battery on my DSLR died and I can't find the charger. I took these a few days ago as promised. Did the best I could with the point and shoot.
Bleeding Apple and Orange
017-2_zps62eb4e56.jpg

Flash Bomb
016-2_zpse2929bbf.jpg

Rotten Watermelon
014-3_zpsf51e78da.jpg

Coral Pimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rob nice collection of chalices you have there :) I need some more of those 3in disk? shoot me a pm :) keep up the good work on those grow outs.

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rob

can we get a picture update on the chalices? have not seen an update in a while.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev banned him......... I've contacted people on here to attempt to get information and no response. I feel like him getting banned just created a clear path for problems. And nothing for us..

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did Rev ban him. now there is no way to get updates to the thread and he is not responding to my text messages. This banning could ruin this grow out and cost us all our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back