Shout out from GA

J-money

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Been observing this forum for the past few months and just recently acquired a 120 gallon saltwater tank so finally joined :). I've got a ton of questions lol. Looking forward to gaining tons of knowledge from you all.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to the reef. Yes there are thousands of questions. You will find the right answers here, but you can get some wrong ones too. Be diligent and look for repetition in the answer, most right answers have been repeated over and over.

You can reach out to me through PM if you don’t find what you are looking for. I absolutely love this forum. Joined a couple of years ago under my personal account @HankstankXXL750 and became a sponsor after starting to sell phytoplankton and pods. They are a great way to lessen or avoid the ugly phase, and really improve your tanks biome. I have a couple of write ups on our website. www.reefbysteele.com under the knowledge tab.

From a fellow reefer, best of luck.

OP
OP
J-money

J-money

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of reading available here !! Welcome aboard !! Any pics yet?? Build post maybe?
Current setup is pretty minimal with just bare essentials (sand/aquascape/3-sock sump). Making some small improvements/additions (new pump and additional powerhead), but trying to plan ahead smartly for what I need to support a healthy and stable tank.

Attachments

• IMG_7247.jpg
    IMG_7247.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
J-money

J-money

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef. Yes there are thousands of questions. You will find the right answers here, but you can get some wrong ones too. Be diligent and look for repetition in the answer, most right answers have been repeated over and over.

You can reach out to me through PM if you don’t find what you are looking for. I absolutely love this forum. Joined a couple of years ago under my personal account @HankstankXXL750 and became a sponsor after starting to sell phytoplankton and pods. They are a great way to lessen or avoid the ugly phase, and really improve your tanks biome. I have a couple of write ups on our website. www.reefbysteele.com under the knowledge tab.

From a fellow reefer, best of luck.
Awesome thank you!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back