Show me your reef electrical organization

Steve1310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not done yet ! Just moved in to my new house so I’m trying to finish my build on my tank now ! Getting close tho

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
51a43d0f51a8d57ab2f7c5310d281124.jpg
Nice

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This DJ switch rack has made working on my tank so much nicer. Whether it's shutting off the skimmer while feeding Coral Fenzy or the return pump and ATO during a water change, it's so much nicer than unplugging things. The door shelves were a nice addition also.

233a5d0dc7f52511ba8c005ddd8e0d52.jpg
Where did you get the shelf’s

Ejohn28952

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a smaller scale. Recent nano build...

00Nano02-12-06-15.jpg
This is very nice! I was recently in a very large corporate computer room, where cable management is not joke. I would estimate that millions were invested in a system in that case. However, I paid a lot of attention to what was going on, and one of the things I similar in you system is the
On a smaller scale. Recent nano build...

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very nice! I was recently in a very large corporate computer room, where cable management is not joke. I would estimate that millions were invested in a system in that case. However, I paid a lot of attention to what was going on, and one of the things I similar in you system is the
Ha! Thanks, but you left me hanging there. :)

Ross Petersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey friends - I'm designing a custom tank (peninsula, 48 inches or so) and wondering about electrical storage and optimization. Currently, the sump is as long as the stand - no room for electrical. My gut is to trim/redesign the sump to ensure I have some room for all the electrical toys (maybe 25% of the stand). Thoughts?! Kind thanks!

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what the back side of these great set ups look like. Is hat where the disaster is?! Or does everyone zip tie the cords and organize them back there too.

Corey

OP
OP
J

Jstn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what the back side of these great set ups look like. Is hat where the disaster is?! Or does everyone zip tie the cords and organize them back there too.

Corey

Yes and No, I like using the cable track to hold extra cords, I found if you make a large loop 1-2' and zip tie it to effectively shorten the cord it helps reduce that. I am trying to go for clean and functional so when you need to remove stuff its not impossible. I think the stuff you dont see is just and important for easy and safety.

Johnsoto25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This DJ switch rack has made working on my tank so much nicer. Whether it's shutting off the skimmer while feeding Coral Fenzy or the return pump and ATO during a water change, it's so much nicer than unplugging things. The door shelves were a nice addition also.

233a5d0dc7f52511ba8c005ddd8e0d52.jpg
where did you get those baskets?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back