Show you mine, now show me yours

justjimarri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 90 gallon. I call it Zion. Little paradise for the live stock. I'd like to see everyones own unique styles . Please post . Thanks

20170102_185605.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking aqua scape.

OP
OP
justjimarri

justjimarri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@kgstei your tanks looks really good bro. Love how full it looks. Some SPS would be cool. Grern Slimmer always seem to be a easy fast growing SPS. As well as cyphastrea SPS. Once you start you won't want anything else.

OP
OP
justjimarri

justjimarri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@coral-boss Sick tank bro that space is outrageous. Wish I had all that room, I'd probably be snorkeling in there. Got a lot of nice large looking coral. How old is the system?

OP
OP
justjimarri

justjimarri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90 Gallons. Running for 8+yrs. Changed a few things recently...but, need some new pics.
12.JPG

Talk about stuffed! Nice I can't wait to have my tank takr off like that. Do you trim coral back to keep them from warfare? Or do you you leave it be? It's cool cause I see some frags I have like the orange leptastrea ,that I can't wait to see get as big as yours.

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talk about stuffed! Nice I can't wait to have my tank takr off like that. Do you trim coral back to keep them from warfare? Or do you you leave it be? It's cool cause I see some frags I have like the orange leptastrea ,that I can't wait to see get as big as yours.
I trim back and rearrange often!!! It is like a never ending chess match, lol. Some of the things in there have been with me since day 1. Many survived hurricane sandy...and every other mistake I made.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back