Not open for further replies.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

I have this lovely 1.25" tall Walt Disney Frag for sale, with multiple branches. It needs another week or so to heal, but I am offering it up at $324.99 shipped. I provide a 2 week guarantee on all corals, so if it dies within the first 2 weeks you have it in your tank, I will replace or refund it.

3% of this sale will be donated to R2R.

This picture was taken under an SB Reef LED light, with mostly blues on and just a bit of white. The frag is currently being grown under Radium Halide and T5.

To buy, you can purchase directly here through this thread on R2R using paypal! Just click the blue "buy now" button at the top right. If you wish to purchase other items from my site, they can all be shipped together. Any questions just PM me.

Boom-5609.jpg

Here is a picture of mother, as well as a picture of a frag I recently sold from the same mother. Lineage is not known as this is an aquacultured frag from a local reefer, who bought it from another reefer, etc etc.

Mother (not for sale) (taken under daylight)
IMG_3023.JPEG

A different Frag (this one was already sold and is NOT the same as the frag for sale above) (taken under blue/UV/actinic)
IMG_3020.JPG

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow thank you Boom!

OP
OP
BoomCorals

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of mother, as well as a picture of a frag I recently sold from the same mother. Lineage is not known as this is an aquacultured frag from a local reefer, who bought it from another reefer, etc etc.

Mother (taken under daylight)
IMG_3023.JPEG

A different Frag (this one was already sold and is NOT the same as the frag for sale above) (taken under blue/UV/actinic)
IMG_3020.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back