some new stuff from reef club meeting

shivametimbas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got some new stuff at the louisiana reef club meeting this past saturday.
here's some of it.
newstuff001.jpg

newstuff014.jpg

newstuff013.jpg

newstuff007.jpg

newstuff006.jpg

newstuff004.jpg

newstuff003.jpg

and some rics:
newstuff009.jpg

newstuff008.jpg

i got some other things too but dont have good shots of em yet.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! We need to start trading more at my local one. So the question is, how does everyone know what they are going to open up and look like when trading? Do you set up the trades with pics email style before hand, or bring pics of them open to the meeting???
:D
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those rics are really nice...

Laurie,

Alot of times, pre trades or sales are set up with pics. We usually have four or five threads pop up about whp's bringing what and has what for sale about three to four weeks before the swap. I take a 10 gallon with 130W of PC lighting for a display. I paid the price of laziness when I stirred up the detritus in the bottom of the tank while setting up at the Chattanooga swap this weekend (should have cleaned it before going, and meant to, but...). I didn't sell much this time (everything was closed up or just too cloudy to see anything). That is not typical, though. I transport in a cooler with a powerhead and heater connected to a power inverter plugged into your car lighter. I don't pre bag so they get a chance to open up so people can see what they are buying. Alot of people pre bag and have pics, though. I'm setting up another one in Nashville in January. Last years was a packed house (needed a bigger room). I just hope this years turns out as good. If anyone plans to be in the Nashville area around the weekend of Jan 14th It will be the Saturday of that week-I use the date because it is my bday;). Nothing wrong with the occasional frag swap on your birthday, huh:).

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back