• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spawning Clownfish for sale

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the time needed to raise fry so I am selling my spawning pairs.
Black Ice spawning pair and Lightning Maroon spawning pair.
Both pairs started spawning around Nov. 2017.

Here are a couple videos I took when they first started spawning back in Nov. I currently have both their tank sections filled with liverock, I rearranged the main display and needed a place for the extra rock, so its hard to get a current video of them spawning. The Lightning Maroon pair are currently laying on the white tank divider and I cant really see where the Black Ice pair are laying but still see fry on the surface swimming after a hatch.

I am asking $500 for each pair.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All PM’s replied. I am located in Huntington, WV.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have any of the fry big enough to sell?

Actually I do. I only hatched a couple of the clutches of eggs and successfully raised some of the Black Ice. I kept around 20 and put them into the main display.
Here is a video when I added them back in Feb. You can see the breeding tank in the background which houses the spawning pairs.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am bumping this post back up and offering my clowns for sale again. I was holding them for a friend who was going to set up a breeding tank. But he has decided not to at this time. So my breeding pairs are for sale.

I will drop the price to $400 for each pair.
I have shipped many frags over the years but I have never shipped fish so I would prefer pick up.

Thanks
Scott

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 92 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 72 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back