steveschuergers 90 gallon Goni heavy mixed reef.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I made one mad. Moved it. Apparently it’s no happy where I put it…go figure . @steveschuerger come put this Goni somewhere so it’s happy!!!

The rest are happy - can you tell who’s mad?
IMG_7504.jpeg
IMG_7507.jpeg

Oh look! Ms Mandy out and about.
IMG_7505.jpeg
Watch out... That's an open invitation for him to come out it in HIS tank where it'll be happy. Or at least he'll be happy?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What do you guys think? Now that there's 2 weeks left, should I enter to win the Red Sea Reefer 250 to give Steve a little competition?

Or course if I win, I don't know what I'd do with it...

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You send it my way. I wanna win this round! :loudly-crying-face:
I'd have to choose between you and @fishface NJ I think. It's only a 52 gallon tank or something? And Red Sea Reefers are the ones that have been having seam failures?

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on why I’ve been basically absent recently .Well my tank has been imitating real life I guess. Got let go at my job this week and my tank has been struggling a fair bit. Lost 3 torches, my previously thriving Bugs Bunny took a nosedive and is now dead and it looks like my Care Bears is heading the same way. I had hit the tank with Cipro and it seems to have stopped the bleeding with the torches. Funny thing, my Frogs and hammers are doing just fine. On a plus note things have settled for now(I hope). And I have a job interview at the place I worked previously (almost 32 years ago lol)

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quick update on why I’ve been basically absent recently .Well my tank has been imitating real life I guess. Got let go at my job this week and my tank has been struggling a fair bit. Lost 3 torches, my previously thriving Bugs Bunny took a nosedive and is now dead and it looks like my Care Bears is heading the same way. I had hit the tank with Cipro and it seems to have stopped the bleeding with the torches. Funny thing, my Frogs and hammers are doing just fine. On a plus note things have settled for now(I hope). And I have a job interview at the place I worked previously (almost 32 years ago lol)
Have you got your TSA winnings yet? Hopefully that'll help get a lot more stability.

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you got your TSA winnings yet? Hopefully that'll help get a lot more stability.
Not yet. I’m trying to decide if I bug them about again.

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear if I look at this Goni too long it knows!

When I first went to stare at the tank
IMG_7857.jpeg

1 minute later
IMG_7866.jpeg
p.s. this is a screen shot from a 1 minute video
Your Gonis all look like they’re adjusting nicely. I’m wondering if a water change is in order for mine.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back