Stock advice

bensoo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got about 50 gallons system in a 40 gal breeder, chaeto fuge, UV, with skimmer rated at heavy load for 90 gal. Here's my current stock:

DIamond Goby
2 Ocelaris clowns
Yellow halichoris wrasse
Two quarter size one spot foxface (size of two quarters)
Molly Miller Blenny (getting evicted to other system because he is decimating my maxima clams)
Chalk Basslet
Mandarin

Am I good to add one more fish? I currently don't have high nitrate nor are any of my fish particularly aggressive, there is a lot of rockwork so everyone is nice and gathers in the middle to play and whatnot. My maxima clams grow new ridges and are relatively happy if that is any indicator of the quality of the water and lightning, so I don't think there will be any bioload issues. I am just looking for any cool fish recommendations that wont CAUSE a bioload issue haha.

Anyway thanks :cool:

OP
OP
bensoo00

bensoo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention I culture tigger pods in two 1 gallon jars, and my mandarin is not lacking any food. I don't know if introducing any more wrasses will be an issue (my yellow guy doesn't really actively look for copepods in the same manner as the mandarin picking at rocks every 10 seconds) but I am always open to cool wrasses. I will be moving all the fish that grow large out of the 40 and into the 150 gallon I am setting up in less than a year, so I will be able to handle small fish that grow big as well as long as they don't grow insanely big in 6 months time max.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back