Stopping before I even started - have to sell equipment

ShaunB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great build thread going on - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-reefer-new-tank.515633/. Was really excited about finally being able to get into the saltwater hobby. Read and watched lots. I had to make a decision that right now with a busy life I cannot handle the learning curve and maintenance of my first saltwater tank. I'm sticking to freshwater.

Towards the end of 2018 I acquired a lot of saltwater specific equipment that I don't need now. Unfortunately I left it to late to return to BRS as after 60 days I can only get a store credit. That won't really help me with fresh water.

I'd like to offer some good deals to members here but I don't have the required 25 posts to list in the for sale section. If there is anyway I could list these items I'd be happy to help other hobbyists.

IMG_8775.jpg
IMG_8775.jpg
IMG_8772.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

OP
OP
S

ShaunB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I have one of their matching Sapphire cube sumps that I'll keep for the freshwater. $150 and I'll pay for UPS to the lower 48.

BadFish619

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also btw, you could totally just do a Fowler tank and learn easily as you go. Its reef that's the next step. You do freshwater. Saltwater is more difficult but its not crazy. We make it seem like it is but once you get your hands wet, so to speak, you'll get the hang of it

Robert D'Amaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started a "Conversation" with just you but not sure how that works or if you will see it so I am also posting here.

Interested in that RODI system.
1. Does it have the in/out (2inlet) TDS meter?
2. Does it have the pressure gauge.
3. How much with shipping to CA?

Looks like the RODI premium system listed for $199 on BRS.

Robert D'Amaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check that just looked again and see it is the 6 stage deluxe for $290. Still interested.

4n2xtacy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I understand watchu mean but the way I see it you already have all the equipments to make this easy for you. You have invested in really good equipment, you should atleast try it out, go FOWLR and make your decision from there. I have a ridiculously busy life and I have both fresh and mixed reef tank. It is a lil more demanding than fresh, but with a FOWLR it's almost about the same. I'l atleast give it a shot.

OP
OP
S

ShaunB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last items to go... I have 2 brand new MP10's and a battery backup. The pumps never came out of the box. The battery I mounted to the wall of the cabinet and left it plugged in charging since March. The case of the battery has a few dents in it from the battery inside the case moving around during shipping, you can see them in the below picture on the left of the case (nothing major but its not perfect). The battery I'm not asking anything for ($165 retail) and will go as a freebie to whomever buys the pumps.

I'm asking $520 incl. shipping UPS Ground to the lower 48.

IMG_8919.jpg

dcinky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last items to go... I have 2 brand new MP10's and a battery backup. The pumps never came out of the box. The battery I mounted to the wall of the cabinet and left it plugged in charging since March. The case of the battery has a few dents in it from the battery inside the case moving around during shipping, you can see them in the below picture on the left of the case (nothing major but its not perfect). The battery I'm not asking anything for ($165 retail) and will go as a freebie to whomever buys the pumps.

I'm asking $520 incl. shipping UPS Ground to the lower 48.

IMG_8919.jpg
Pm sent

Robert D'Amaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shaun,
Not interested here but just wanted to let you know I got the Skimmer and RODI unit and your packing was great no damage and the RODI is hooked up and running.
Thanks

OP
OP
S

ShaunB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried using the Kessil A360W's on the freshwater tank but the blue light grows too much algae. I hear these are fantastic on a saltwater setup but I've switched to a more friendly freshwater light.

So, I have 2 Kessil A360W's for sale. Used for 3 months. I would take $500 for the pair and I'll pay shipping to the lower 48.

Picture below shows the lights but I have the power cords and extension wiring also.
IMG_3120.jpg

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of getting another MP10 if you break that stuff please let me know.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back