Strange clown swimming / swim bladder issues?

pharazon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!

I am posting this on behalf of a friend who reached out to me regarding her clownfish. I am much more coral savvy, so I’m hoping that some of y’all may have a better idea of what’s going on.

Yesterday, her several year old Wyoming White clown was behaving/swimming normal. Later in the evening, it began swimming erratically and unbalanced. She placed it in an acclimation box to see if flow was affecting it. The strange pattern continued.

Today, the clown is swimming normal again - in and out of its nem. Have a look at the videos and let me know what you think!

Last night:

Today:

Arlen nemeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I am posting this on behalf of a friend who reached out to me regarding her clownfish. I am much more coral savvy, so I’m hoping that some of y’all may have a better idea of what’s going on.

Yesterday, her several year old Wyoming White clown was behaving/swimming normal. Later in the evening, it began swimming erratically and unbalanced. She placed it in an acclimation box to see if flow was affecting it. The strange pattern continued.

Today, the clown is swimming normal again - in and out of its nem. Have a look at the videos and let me know what you think!,

Last night:

Today:

what the heck im gonna have nightmares from that lol umm yea i think that might be a air bladder issue but mpst if seen just cant swim and stay at the bottom

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back