ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here’s what the room and reef tank look like after the main lights over the reef turn off. This is just before all of the lights in the room turn off for the night…

IMG_9155.png

IMG_9145.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks cool but my fish like pitch dark for sleeping time
Re-read my post… this is right before all of the lights in the room go off. They get pitch black for sleeping… other than the ambient light of the refugium which is on a reverse light cycle. :)

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know we can see when it was edited right? It did not read that way when I posted instead of trying to make me look stupid you could have just said something else.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s what the room and reef tank look like after the main lights over the reef turn off. This is just before all of the lights in the room turn off for the night…

IMG_9155.png

IMG_9145.jpeg
Cool looking photos!

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know we can see when it was edited right? It did not read that way when I posted instead of trying to make me look stupid you could have just said something else.
lol, you serious??? I didn’t edit my post other than to remove some tags that didn’t display properly.., I post on a lot of platforms and don’t have time for that nonsense. lol. Chillax. Happy reefing.

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Go check my build thread… same post unedited as this thread. No one is trying to make you look stupid! Usually I’d just keep jamming and move along as I’m used to the trolls on social media but I don’t appreciate being accused of something I didn’t do.

Post in thread 'ReefStache CADE Reef S2/P Peninsula 228g build is on!!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...ninsula-228g-build-is-on.832026/post-11742093

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 66 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 61 27.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back