OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too, if you see the big blue box (Honda Element) I'm there lol ;)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what I'm looking for... I really want to add some psychedelic colors and seems to be the chalices fit the bill... $60.... I might do, but $90 is a bit steep... I like frags but hear that chalice takes forever to grow...maybe I should stick with Acans and blastos...

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, your funny. I will go fight club for some frags jkjk ;) I'll try and post some pics of his stuff when I go tomorrow in this thread ;)

Did't see you there today... picked up a a couple nice frags and traded some GSP in for about half credit. I'll post pics later... gotta work.

fragmatic

retired reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great score. There are no corals in the DFW area for $8.00 at a store!

I'm in Keller. And you are correct there are not any at near that price.

I'd love some colors. At that price, my tank would become a coloring book.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, must have just missed ya.

Well I saw those magicians were still there so I grabbed em....
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1360797015.533779.jpg

Here's a shot of his Zoa tray ;)
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1360797041.609555.jpg

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He, (Carlos) has a cool new Zoa morph exclusive to The Aquarius. He's calling them "Poison Dart Frogs". Black flesh with an orange tint and yellow speckles covering the oral desk. Very cool!!!! Next time I'll take some more pics but had to run..... Kids had early release from school :(

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still working Grrr... hope I get to the tank before daylight goes off.... I may have to take a brain break here in a few :tongue:

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You weren't wearing a ahem ahem.... "Salmon" colored t shirt were you? Someone came in towards the time that Carlos was helping me. We were talking about my mag... and he convinced me to dump 200 ml of my mag supplement into my sump today.... :neutral: everything looks okay so far... I need to run tests to see how much it raised... he says that should take it up 26 ppm.... my hands were shaking when I did it :squigglemouth:

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He, (Carlos) has a cool new Zoa morph exclusive to The Aquarius. He's calling them "Poison Dart Frogs". Black flesh with an orange tint and yellow speckles covering the oral desk. Very cool!!!! Next time I'll take some more pics but had to run..... Kids had early release from school :(

Wait.. your kids had early release too? Are you in Laveen SD? Mine had it too, but he goes to after school care

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You weren't wearing a ahem ahem.... "Salmon" colored t shirt were you? Someone came in towards the time that Carlos was helping me. We were talking about my mag... and he convinced me to dump 200 ml of my mag supplement into my sump today.... :neutral: everything looks okay so far... I need to run tests to see how much it raised... he says that should take it up 26 ppm.... my hands were shaking when I did it :squigglemouth:

Nope, blue shirt with white long sleeve under. Lol. Yeah, Carlos is funny like that. I brought him some of my water and he wants me to do all sorts of stuff ;)

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait.. your kids had early release too? Are you in Laveen SD? Mine had it too, but he goes to after school care

Lol nope, Madison district. My daughter knows if daddy's not home, sit down hang out and I will be in a minute or two..... Holding bags of coral usually ;)

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, blue shirt with white long sleeve under. Lol. Yeah, Carlos is funny like that. I brought him some of my water and he wants me to do all sorts of stuff ;)

You must have come in after I left then... I was there fore about an hour... got there right at opening...Yeah he like gave me a prescription and wants to see me (my water) back in a couple days... Docs orders lol

lofty78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol nope, Madison district. My daughter knows if daddy's not home, sit down hang out and I will be in a minute or two..... Holding bags of coral usually ;)

Madison is nice.... My son knows if we gotta rush home when I pick him up, dad just came from the fish store....hahaha

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I walked in at 1:08 cuz darn meeting took longer than I thought. I gotta go back in a few days also, retest as well. I just added the MarineDepot balls I won from R2R a couple days ago and I'm not sure what happened but my water went from 8.2ph to 7.6 and my alk dropped to 7!!! He said my salinity was 1.022 also but it's always stable at 1.025..... Hunh..... We'll see ;)

OP
OP
Dsdaley77

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna try and make it, gotta wait till the wife gets home to clear it with her schedule ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back