tank move

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright every one monday i will have picks and ill bumb this thread lol but i was up till 3 in the morning and kept going this morning i plumbed up my 125 to the 55 gal sump i also moved my z5 back to the equipment room and plumbed it through the wall to the sump for the 125 were i have 3 returns running 2 back to the 125 one back to the 75 so far so good on the livestock deaths may have lost pink millie frag, and fore sure my big feather duster ive had through so much worse climbed out of the tube so i guess hes dead ive left him in the 75 to see if it finds a new home but ive always herd if they do that there gone. every thing else seems to be doing ok i put 1-20lbs piece of live rock in the 125 itself so i can have something to look at. i need 100lbs sand,rock,more salt, powerheads, then stocking time lol

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one question all my corals ive got the shock of there life already through this move espcially since i added 150 gal to my 2 1/2 year old 75 lol but i have one 250 over one side of the tank (20k xm de ) you think i could just plop my frage rock over into the main tank give me something to look at ?

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see why not. As long as there is enough flow in there for them.

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah since its still BB i have 2 powerheads laying on bottom glass modded maxi 1200 then a put a Y on the returns take them down to one return with a double outlet ( you would have to see it) but i think ill drop the rack in tonight when i get off work

Back