Tank of your dreams... or nightmares!

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, yesterday we put in a new skimmer and me being the worrier that i am i decided to set my alarm for every 2 hours and check the tank( also to check on the mantis hitchhiker we have) so i went to bed around midnight and woke up at 2am and checked the tank, everything was fine, watched the peanut and bristle worms crawling around for a bit then i went back to bed.
I had the strangest dream ever in those 2hours sleep, it started with me watching the tank and my nems( i have 3) splitting themself into tiny balls and throwing themself around the tank and landing on my zoas and other coral and killing them straigh away, after watching this and freaking out i decided to go into my tank and try catch the flying nems and put them in my other tank ( i dont have a 2nd tank just in my dreams lol) so im filling all thes nems up into the other tank and i run out of room and i start to panic and just as im freaking out i see the lime green mantis that ive been trying to catch sitting out on the sand so i quickly grab a net and catch him only to pull in outta the water and fine he is made of lego and is mega annoyed and is punching the skin off my hand! my tank was also swaying back and forth on this tiny wooden structure that freaked me out,too!
then my alarm rings and i get up and check my tank and its all silence and still, no flying nems and a lego built mantis!

What i wanna know is have any of you guys had weird dreams about your tanks?!

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...couple days ago, I had a really devastating nightmare, my potter angel died (she has not been eating for a month) and it broke my heart since I love her so much. Anyways, woke up in the morning and was glad it was only a dream.
Good news it that, she finally decided to start eating brine and mysis shrimp as of yesterday afternoon, not a lot but at least she started eating and I believe she will make it

Wilsoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love them flying nems and a lego built mantis. Hahahaha I needed this, this morning. Thanks for sharing :D

OP
OP
Zoey

Zoey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...couple days ago, I had a really devastating nightmare, my potter angel died (she has not been eating for a month) and it broke my heart since I love her so much. Anyways, woke up in the morning and was glad it was only a dream.
Good news it that, she finally decided to start eating brine and mysis shrimp as of yesterday afternoon, not a lot but at least she started eating and I believe she will make it
thats great news! i'll keep my fingers crossed for her!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back