*** Tank Talk with Top Lids & Avast Marine Giveaway!! WIN a Plank Autofeeder and Custom Lid for Your Tank!! ***

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK TALK: What are your reefing resolutions for the new year? Whether it's trying a new technique, adding specific corals or fish, or upgrading your tank's equipment, share your goals for your reef hobby in the upcoming year.
I want to upgrade my tank's lighting.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7352.jpeg
Thanks @Avast Justin!!!! Excited to try the Jerky. My husband is a bit skeptical that we should eat it.
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

I kid! Of course I know it’s for the fish! :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Also, that looks like a quality set of tweezers!

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Avast Justin the plank arrived the other day and I finally had a chance to set it up tonight. This think is chunky and hefty in allthe right ways. I setup a short feesing schedule while I figure everything out. They thought of absolutely everything, even included a wire channel for the mixing pump. I was looking at the Avast a while ago, but never took the jump due to cost. with my tank's black background, I cut even see the mixing tube. After having my hands on it, I'd buy one for every tank. The stickers are sweet too!

Attachments

• 20240119_210725.jpg
    20240119_210725.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240119_210730.jpg
    20240119_210730.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 18

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently working with @Top_Lids for the custom lid and they have been absolutely fantastic to work with. They have really taken their time to understand my tank and needs. I can't wait to finish up the design prosess and have it on the tank.

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Avast Justin the plank arrived the other day and I finally had a chance to set it up tonight. This think is chunky and hefty in allthe right ways. I setup a short feesing schedule while I figure everything out. They thought of absolutely everything, even included a wire channel for the mixing pump. I was looking at the Avast a while ago, but never took the jump due to cost. with my tank's black background, I cut even see the mixing tube. After having my hands on it, I'd buy one for every tank. The stickers are sweet too!
Excuse me! Where did you get that cover for the mixing bit??

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse me! Where did you get that cover for the mixing bit??
It is the Avast cannonball. It really makes the plank look sleek and prevents algae from growing in the mixing tube.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back