• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tanks & Equipment - Tons of Apex, Ecotech MP10s, MP40s, Pump & Sumps, NEW in box items and used…a LOT of equipment

Item Price
$5-$1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Radion XR30 G6 Pro LED Light FixtureSOLDPristine
$775.00
YesUsed eight months never over 60%. With original serial # matching boxes. Boxes show a little wear but lights are like new. Will sell all three for $2,200.
Apex Controller (New - In Box)SOLDNew
1​
$500.00​
YesI have tons of modules and accessories. Feel free to ask.
GHL - ProfiLux 4 Mega Set - BlackNew
1​
$500.00​
YesThe box has been opened and the controller had the initial setup done. But the probes have never been used and everything is like new. We decided to go with Apex for continuity.
Neptune Trident - Marine Aquarium Water AnalyzerSOLDExcellent
$450.00
YesWill come with tubing, 1Link Cable and 2-Month Reagent Supply
Sapphire Sump 26 (26" x 13") - Trigger SystemsNew in box
1​
$250.00​
YesBrand new in box.
Pentair Smart UV Sterilizer 40 WattSOLDExcellent
$400.00
YesIncludes Neat Aquatics mounting brackets ($60)
Nyos Quantum 220 Protein SkimmerSOLDExcellent
1​
$375.00​
YesIn service for about 13 months; Excellent skimmer
Sapphire Sump CR44 (44"x16"x15") - Trigger SystemsExcellent
1​
$475.00​
YesUsed for about 13 months; Has additional 1/4" tubing bulkheads for dosing at different locations in the sump; Additional attachments added for 1" Tubing on the intakes; NO socks
Sapphire Sump 34 (34" x 15" x 15") - Trigger SystemsNew in Box
1​
$350.00​
YesBrand new in box.
VorTech MP40mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller PumpSOLDNew in Box
1​
$325.00​
YesBrand new in box. Seal never broken.
Model "12B" Return/Utility PumpSOLDFair
$25.00
YesUsed for about 20 months to keep Reserve Salt Water Mixing / Moving
Neptune Liquid Level Sensor - 15"SOLDNew in Packaging
2​
$50.00​
YesBrand new in original packaging.
IceCap Coral Feeder - 39"New in Packaging
1​
$5.00​
Hygger Biofiltration MediaNew in box
40​
$25.00​
YesNO - I will not sell piece by piece.
Custom 120 gal (48" x 24") stand and canopyNew
1​
$750.00​
NoThis was custom built and is very nice. The canopy is cut for two Radion XR30 light modules. Removable hinged doors on front. This is primo. No Aquarium but it is standard for 120 gal 48"x24" - about $400 for a very nice new one already drilled and with bulkheads.
180 gallon aquarium with custom stand and canopyGood
1​
$1,200.00​
NoCustom overflow already plumbed. Black painted back. Canopy cut for three Radion XR30 light modules.
AquaForest Auto-Shutoff kits w/ float valveNew in Packaging
2​
$20.00​
Yes
AquaGadget Spin Stream - Variable stream for returnNew in Packaging
1​
$20.00​
YesPackaging is beat up but has never been used.
Neptune Energy Bar8 - Older style energy barSOLDExcellent
$80.00
Yes
Neptune Trident Reagent - 2 MonthsSOLDNew in Packaging
$35.00
YesTwo extra A reagents will be included.
Orphek OR3 60cm LED Light BarNew in box
1​
$100.00​
Yes
EcoTech Marine Backup BatteryExcellent
2​
$150.00​
YesOne has original box - will ship this one first; Used for about a year`
True Union Ball Valve - 2 inchNew in box
1​
$35.00​
YesBox is a little beat up
IceCap Battery BackupNew in box
1​
$100.00​
Yes
IceCap Battery BackupExcellent
1​
$80.00​
YesHave box - used for three months
MP10mqdSOLDGood
1​
$200.00​
YesThis one is a little older than the other two. There are a couple places where the rubber cover is split - at the joint end of the male plug and where it looks like it was accidentally sliced - about an inch and a half. Very easy fix with electrical tape.
MP10mqdSOLDExcellent
2​
$250.00​
YesThese two are newer than the other MP10.
BRS GFO & Carbon - Mini Reactor - 5" SingleNew in Box
1​
$35.00​
Yes
120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48.jpg 120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48_full_view.jpg 120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48_full_view_2.jpg 180_Gal_Base_72_x_24.jpg AquaForest_Auto_Shutoff_Float_Valve_Kit_Back.jpg AquaForest_Auto_Shutoff_Float_Valve_Kit_Front.jpg AquaGadget_SpinStream.jpg BRS_Dosing_Pump_Four.jpg BRS_Dosing_Pump_Label.jpg EcoTech_Backup_Battery_1.jpg EcoTech_Backup_Battery_2_Box.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_1.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_2_End.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_3_Side.jpg IceCap_Coral_Feeder_39_inch.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer_2.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer_Stock_Image.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side_2.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side_3.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Front.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Stock_Image.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Top_1.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Top_2.jpg Ice_Cap_Battery_Backup_Box_Front.jpg True_Union_Ball_Valve_2_inch_Box.jpg MP10_Power_Off.jpg MP10_x_3_Power_Off.jpg MP10_x_3_Power_On.jpg Apex_Value_Release_Box_Cover_Open_Closeup.jpg Apex_Value_Release_Box_Cover_Open.jpg Apex_Value_Release_Box_Cover.jpg Apex_Master_Module_Control_Board.jpg JNLI_2_inch_ball_valve_union_pvc.jpg Energy_Bar__Back.jpg Energy_Bar_8_Front.jpg Model_12B_Pump.jpg Model_12B_Pump_2.jpg Model_12B_Pump_3.jpg Neptune_Liquid_Level_Sensor_x_2.jpg Neptune_Liquid_Level_Sensor_x_2_Back.jpg Pentair_UV_Sterilizer_40w_Label.jpg Pentair_UV_Sterilizer_40w_Long.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_Open.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_Power_Supply.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_w_Protective_Sheet.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Lens_Side_x_Three.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Powered_On.jpg Trident_Reagent_Two_Month.jpg Trident_Reagetn_Two_Month_Displayed.jpg Trident_w_Accessories.jpg UV_Filter_Mounting_Brackets.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have the generation before the most current. I have two - one used and one new in box. I can get pictures if you like - I am just working through all the stuff and haven't gotten those photographed yet.
Yes please shoot me some pics of both units
I may take both off your hands for the right price

OP
OP
UGASealDawg

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, give me a little time. I’ll have to get in the storage unit and dig one of them out. I also have the control board for mounting and tons of modules. Six or seven DOS. Energy bars, etc.

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok, give me a little time. I’ll have to get in the storage unit and dig one of them out. I also have the control board for mounting and tons of modules. Six or seven DOS. Energy bars, etc.
Yes please pm me pics and info on all of that
If it’s stuff from before 2020 I’ll likely pass but everything brand new in box I’d certainly be interested in

OP
OP
UGASealDawg

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes please pm me pics and info on all of that
If it’s stuff from before 2020 I’ll likely pass but everything brand new in box I’d certainly be interested in
Nothing I have is pre-2020. I started all this in October of 2021 which is when the Apex that has been used was purchased. Actually, that isn’t completely true - I started from scratch after the hurricane in Sept ‘21 crashed my first system. There is an older power bar 8, and I think one or two modules that were pre-2020 but only the power bar is listed at this point. I suppose the old pre-2020 Apex is in one of those boxes somewhere also but it’s not one of the two I was talking about. I try to be clear in the descriptions on older equipment.

I had to roadtrip today to pickup my kids so I couldn’t get to storage. I’ll go tomorrow and get you some pics.

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nothing I have is pre-2020. I started all this in October of 2021 which is when the Apex that has been used was purchased. Actually, that isn’t completely true - I started from scratch after the hurricane in Sept ‘21 crashed my first system. There is an older power bar 8, and I think one or two modules that were pre-2020 but only the power bar is listed at this point. I suppose the old pre-2020 Apex is in one of those boxes somewhere also but it’s not one of the two I was talking about. I try to be clear in the descriptions on older equipment.

I had to roadtrip today to pickup my kids so I couldn’t get to storage. I’ll go tomorrow and get you some pics.
No rush my friend
I would be interested in the newer apex power bars and all newer equipment
Especially the stuff brand new in box

OP
OP
UGASealDawg

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Roger, that. I’ll be over in the storage unit unpacking boxes, photographing, and organizing items for sale. I’ll get you some pictures this evening.

corky1618

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PLEASE READ:

I am moving and have broken down my reefs and all support systems. Unfortunately, I can't take them with me. Along with a 180 gallon reef I was in the process of building out a 120 gallon reef and a 72 gallon frag tank also. So, I have a ton of equipment - three full systems, supporting systems and gear. Some is brand new, some lightly used, some used, and some quite used. There is a ton of Apex, including a brand new, in box, Apex A2 system. I will try very hard to describe the condition of the items in as much detail as I can when necessary. If you have questions, please let me know.

All these items are in storage and it will take me some time to go through, catalog, photograph, and list each item. Please feel free to inquire within the thread if other items are available. If there is something particular, I can dig it out and get pictures upon request.

I will do my best to keep the list up to date so if it listed it is likely still available.
ITEMCONDITIONQTYPRICEWILL SHIPNOTES
Radion XR30 G6 Pro LED Light FixturePristine
3​
$775.00​
YesUsed eight months never over 60%. With original serial # matching boxes. Boxes show a little wear but lights are like new. Will sell all three for $2,200.
Apex Controller (New - In Box)New
1​
$650.00​
YesThe box has been opened but the contents have never been used or been wet. I have tons of modules and accessories. Feel free to ask.
GHL - ProfiLux 4 Mega Set - BlackNew
1​
$600.00​
YesThe box has been opened and the controller had the initial setup done. But the probes have never been used and everything is like new. We decided to go with Apex for continuity.
Neptune Trident - Marine Aquarium Water AnalyzerExcellent
2​
$450.00​
YesWill come with tubing, 1Link Cable and 2-Month Reagent Supply
Sapphire Sump 26 (26" x 13") - Trigger SystemsNew in box
1​
$300.00​
YesBrand new in box.
Pentair Smart UV Sterilizer 40 WattExcellent
1​
$400.00​
YesIncludes Neat Aquatics mounting brackets ($60)
Nyos Quantum 220 Protein SkimmerExcellent
1​
$425.00​
YesIn service for about 13 months; Excellent skimmer
Sapphire Sump CR44 (44"x16"x15") - Trigger SystemsExcellent
1​
$475.00​
YesUsed for about 13 months; Has additional 1/4" tubing bulkheads for dosing at different locations in the sump; Additional attachments added for 1" Tubing on the intakes; NO socks
Sapphire Sump 34 (34" x 15" x 15") - Trigger SystemsNew in Box
1​
$425.00​
YesBrand new in box.
VorTech MP40mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller PumpNew in Box
1​
$400.00​
YesBrand new in box. Seal never broken.
Model "12B" Return/Utility PumpFair
1​
$25.00​
YesUsed for about 20 months to keep Reserve Salt Water Mixing / Moving
Neptune Liquid Level Sensor - 15"New in Packaging
2​
$50.00​
IceCap Coral Feeder - 39"New in Packaging
1​
$5.00​
Hygger Biofiltration MediaNew in box
40​
$25.00​
YesNO - I will not sell piece by piece.
Custom 120 gal (48" x 24") stand and canopyNew
1​
$900.00​
NoThis was custom built and is very nice. The canopy is cut for two Radion XR30 light modules. Removable hinged doors on front. This is primo. No Aquarium but it is standard for 120 gal 48"x24" - about $400 for a very nice new one already drilled and with bulkheads.
180 gallon aquarium with custom stand and canopyGood
1​
$1,200.00​
NoCustom overflow already plumbed. Black painted back. Canopy cut for three Radion XR30 light modules.
AquaForest Auto-Shutoff kits w/ float valveNew in Packaging
2​
$20.00​
Yes
AquaGadget Spin Stream - Variable stream for returnNew in Packaging
1​
$20.00​
YesPackaging is beat up but has never been used.
Neptune Energy Bar8 - Older style energy barGood
1​
$80.00​
Yes
Neptune Trident Reagent - 2 MonthsNew in Packaging
1​
$35.00​
YesTwo extra A reagents will be included.
Orphek OR3 60cm LED Light BarNew in box
1​
$100.00​
Yes
EcoTech Marine Backup BatteryExcellent
2​
$150.00​
YesOne has original box - will ship this one first; Used for about a year`

120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48.jpg 120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48_full_view.jpg 120_Gal_Stand_24_x_48_full_view_2.jpg 180_Gal_Base_72_x_24.jpg AquaForest_Auto_Shutoff_Float_Valve_Kit_Back.jpg AquaForest_Auto_Shutoff_Float_Valve_Kit_Front.jpg AquaGadget_SpinStream.jpg BRS_Dosing_Pump_Four.jpg BRS_Dosing_Pump_Label.jpg EcoTech_Backup_Battery_1.jpg EcoTech_Backup_Battery_2_Box.jpg Energy_Bar__Back.jpg Energy_Bar_8_Front.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_1.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_2_End.jpg Hygger_Bio_Media_3_Side.jpg IceCap_Coral_Feeder_39_inch.jpg Model_12B_Pump.jpg Model_12B_Pump_2.jpg Model_12B_Pump_3.jpg Neptune_Liquid_Level_Sensor_x_2.jpg Neptune_Liquid_Level_Sensor_x_2_Back.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer_2.jpg Nyos_Quantum_220_Skimmer_Stock_Image.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side_2.jpg Orphek_OR3_60_Light_Bar_Side_3.jpg Pentair_UV_Sterilizer_40w_Label.jpg Pentair_UV_Sterilizer_40w_Long.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_Open.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_Power_Supply.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Boxed_w_Protective_Sheet.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Lens_Side_x_Three.jpg Radion_XR30_Pro_Powered_On.jpg Trident_Reagent_Two_Month.jpg Trident_Reagetn_Two_Month_Displayed.jpg Trident_w_Accessories.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Front.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Stock_Image.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Top_1.jpg Trigger_Sapphore_CR44_Sump_Top_2.jpg UV_Filter_Mounting_Brackets.jpg
Pm you for the media

OP
OP
UGASealDawg

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, but the Apex may be gone, I am not sure. I am in Metairie. If you want to meet at the storage unit - there may be other items of interest to you. Tons of stuff. Just let me know and we can set up a time to meet.

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like some info on the tank stand and canopy. Can shoot me a PM. I’m in Shreveport. Mainly the 180. But potentially interested in the 120

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back