That little extra effort...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered salt because I opened my last bucket, so it was time to order salt. I knew BRS was having a 'customer appreciation' promo and were giving out reward cards, but that's not why I ordered salt, I just needed salt. Of course there's no way to put a promo card in a box of salt, so I didn't expect to get a promo card. I wasn't worried about it, just glad my salt was in stock.

BRS actually went to the trouble to send a promo card in a separate envelope. I appreciate the extra effort and attention to detail far more than the $10 off a future order.

Good on you BRS.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I made my last order, I had a "mystery gift" already in my basket. I received my regular order today, and apparently my "mystery gift" will arrive on Saturday. CAN'T WAIT!!

I don't think it's the lifetime supply of carbon blocks and sediment filters cause Ryan and Randy didn't call my name when they were cleverly disguised as the Cat in the Hat and Thing 1. Didn't even call my name when Colonel Sanders and his sacrificial chicken made a guest appearance.

I'm on pins and needles. What could it be!?! I never win anything.

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bet it's a $10 card. I had the same thing happen and it was an envelope with the card in it. Was a bit of a let down but I guess ya can't squawk at $10 off.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bet it's a $10 card. I had the same thing happen and it was an envelope with the card in it. Was a bit of a let down but I guess ya can't squawk at $10 off.
Yoinks!! Yeah, it was a $10 card. The good news is that I was able to talk my wife into taking a chance that it would be $500, and ordered 2 Nero-5's. So I got that going for me. :cool:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back