The 30% OFF sale on AREEFCREATION.COM starts now!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you live less than 20 minutes away must you still have to choose shipping?

Free local pickup is available. Shipping will be turned off during checkout. That's why we sell the shipping modules separately. Locals do not need to purchase the shipping module.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Todd's torch showing up ? Arc Rocks;) can't wait for the find Santa Pix Cody!

No Todd's Torch for this sale. Sorry about that. We have about 50 total Euphyllia, half of which are Torches. All tank grown Euphyllia. No imports.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS teasers?
A few quick LPS

DEC-433.jpg
DEC-302.jpg
DEC-340.jpg
DEC-435.jpg
DEC-440.jpg
DEC-471.jpg
DEC-461.jpg

DEC-417.jpg

Hendo1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really excited for this live sale, recently ordered from you guys and the customer service was top notch even with adverse shipping conditions and all the corals arrived in great shape. I had one minor concern and it was dealt with immediately and beyond satisfactory.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is a long time to wait for shipping.
Can't ship xmas week and I imagine the following week will be catch up time for the couriers.

ARC_Devon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is a long time to wait for shipping.
Unfortunately our shipping window has already been narrowed by the pandemic over the past several months, meaning the addition of increased holiday load on FedEx greatly increases the possibility of delays in getting corals to their destination on time. Our shipper has also advised against shipping until 2021. This is why we have elected to hold shipping until the new year.

Snedabyte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately our shipping window has already been narrowed by the pandemic over the past several months, meaning the addition of increased holiday load on FedEx greatly increases the possibility of delays in getting corals to their destination on time. Our shipper has also advised against shipping until 2021. This is why we have elected to hold shipping until the new year.
Makes sense since all D.O.A/ shipping problems are fedex problem as stated on shipping link on site. I just got the Jan 6th one.

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pumped, got a couple things last live sale and will def be at it again! Nice that its not for 18hrs so I can still get other things done this time, lol

Back