The hottest coral dip on the market is here!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you heard the news? Corals Coral and Mores Professor Polyp Bubble Bath Coral Dip is the hottest coral dip on the market. Okay it may be the only dip I have on the site currently. Nick, AKA Professor Polyp was at ReefStock this weekend, showing off his new Hydrogen Peroxide dip and sales have been rolling in all day.

Here is the Youtube video of the product

You can order directly from my site, you can also purchase directly from Corals Coral and More. RLUtah.com has same day shipping for dry good orders placed before 3pm CST Monday-Friday. There is 7 gallons left of dip in total volume another batch of product should be arriving in 10-14 days. Don't wait to order, I've packed 12 dip orders tonight and I've got 3 more to pack since I've been writing this post.

Click here to buy the hottest dip!

Here is the run down on the product:

The very FIRST coral dip to kill BOTH plant and animal pests while still being gentle on coral. One minute will kill...

Animal Pests

• Flatworms

• Nudibranchs

• Bristleworms

• Red Bugs

• Asterina Stars

• Spaghetti Worms

• Isopods

• Pyramid Snails

• And MORE!

Plant Pests

• Bryopsis

• Bubble Algae

• Green Hair Algae

• Turf Algae

• Dinoflagellates

• Cyanobacteria

• Unwanted Macroalgae

• And MORE!

Directions: Use only as directed. Using more or less than directed could cause harm to your livestock. SHAKE WELL!

Ratio: 1:5. Use 1 part dip to 5 parts full-strength saltwater (1.026 sg). This will give you a 16.67% dip solution.

Time: 1 minute. Dip your corals for one minute. Less time may not be effective at killing pests. More time may harm your coral.

Tips: • Allow corals to close or retract before putting them in the dip. This will help protect them from damage.

• Bubbles are good! Bubbles will form on the coral throughout the dip. “The bubbles mean it’s working!”

• Agitate the coral or dip solution. This helps ensure the dip gets to every part of the coral and that all pests are effectively killed.

• Animal pests will be fully removed immediately, and algae pests will disintegrate the next few days following the dip.

More info

This hydrogen peroxide based coral dip has been enhanced with natural ingredients like limonene to make it highly effective against all plant and animal based pests common in reef aquariums.

Professor Polyp, AKA Nick Cook, has a Marine Biology degree and over 16 years experience with saltwater aquariums. He has been using hydrogren peroxide based coral dips for years on all types of corals and anemones including SPS, LPS, Softies, Mushrooms, Bubble Tip Anemones, Rock Flower Anemones, and more. IT WORKS GREAT ON ACROS!

He loves how effective it is at eradicating pests while being more gentle on coral than pesticides or iodine based dips. What’s more, this dip will also kill all types of algae without harming corals or anemones. It’s even effective against bubble algae and bryopsis.Do yourself (& your corals) a favor a switch to the fastest, most effective coral dip on the market, Professor Polyp’s Bubble Bath Coral Dip.

Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

CC PBB 16 ounce web.png
CC PBB 32 ounce web.png

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't leave room for error. Has to be accurate.

"Ratio: 1:5. Use 1 part dip to 5 parts full-strength saltwater (1.026 sg). This will give you a 16.67% dip solution.

Time: 1 minute. Dip your corals for one minute. Less time may not be effective at killing pests. More time may harm your coral"

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it’s just industrial strength h202 and essential oils mixed in?
There is a little more than this to the dip. Nick Cook likes to call them special ingredients.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doesn't leave room for error. Has to be accurate.

"Ratio: 1:5. Use 1 part dip to 5 parts full-strength saltwater (1.026 sg). This will give you a 16.67% dip solution.

Time: 1 minute. Dip your corals for one minute. Less time may not be effective at killing pests. More time may harm your coral"
Every dip needs instructions for the average hobbyist. If you've watch Kris from LAX aquariums his stories have used the dip. He doesn't follow the instructions, dips for 10-15 minutes and uses more of the product than advice. There has to be some guidance on the dip, once you use the product and have an understanding you can go longer or use more than required.

Trumpet corals and Fungia plates show signs of stress after a few minutes. If you are dipping those corals I would do the minute dip if you are dipping other coral go longer. I left my corals from reefstock in a dip that was 1:2 ratio or so for 15 minutes Monday morning because I got caught up and forgot about them. They are fine and doing well but they aren't trumpet corals or a Fungia plate.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a little more than this to the dip. Nick Cook likes to call them special ingredients.
Yea I just don’t trust any product that doesn’t tell you what’s in it. So with its “special ingredients” you lost me.
Especially after the whole vibrant ordeal. If you won’t disclose what’s in it I’m not buying it or using it on principle.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I just don’t trust any product that doesn’t tell you what’s in it. So with its “special ingredients” you lost me.
Especially after the whole vibrant ordeal. If you won’t disclose what’s in it I’m not buying it or using it on principle.
Ya unfortunately, most of the entire trade doesn’t include ingredients. If it makes you feel any better I’ve known nick for 8 years, his dip has been out since Rap Cali 23’ and while I’ve been using it, the dip was used multiple times each week and tested on several corals before I recommended it to people. Nicks been using this dip at his store for longer and finally got it where he is happy with it.

you’d think with all the BS in the supplement industry there would be more regulation across the board for every trade. Unless it’s for human consumption the rules are very relax and that makes it hard for everyone.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya unfortunately, most of the entire trade doesn’t include ingredients. If it makes you feel any better I’ve known nick for 8 years, his dip has been out since Rap Cali 23’ and while I’ve been using it, the dip was used multiple times each week and tested on several corals before I recommended it to people. Nicks been using this dip at his store for longer and finally got it where he is happy with it.

you’d think with all the BS in the supplement industry there would be more regulation across the board for every trade. Unless it’s for human consumption the rules are very relax and that makes it hard for everyone.
No it doesn’t make me feel any better.
I don’t know who you are or who this person is.

To me it just makes it look like you have something to hide. Either it’s something so cheap and easily accessible that anyone could do it at 100x less than the product sells for (to me this is also not right), or it’s something that you shouldn’t have in there and that’s why you can’t talk about it.
I don’t even care about the ratios or amounts of each thing but I do need to know what’s in it.

If it’s actually new and actually does what it’s supposed to then they shouldn’t be afraid of having it come out what’s in it. People will still buy it if it’s easier and cheaper to get it from you.

Everyone knows reef primer is potassium salts, but most people still buy it from polyp lab rather than trying to source their own and figure out proper usage vs being able to buy a tested product.

But what do I know, I’m no salesman

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No it doesn’t make me feel any better.
I don’t know who you are or who this person is.

To me it just makes it look like you have something to hide. Either it’s something so cheap and easily accessible that anyone could do it at 100x less than the product sells for (to me this is also not right), or it’s something that you shouldn’t have in there and that’s why you can’t talk about it.
I don’t even care about the ratios or amounts of each thing but I do need to know what’s in it.

If it’s actually new and actually does what it’s supposed to then they shouldn’t be afraid of having it come out what’s in it. People will still buy it if it’s easier and cheaper to get it from you.

Everyone knows reef primer is potassium salts, but most people still buy it from polyp lab rather than trying to source their own and figure out proper usage vs being able to buy a tested product.

But what do I know, I’m no salesman
I get where you are coming from, maybe I didn’t come off sarcastic enough about my comment if it helps you….. I do get your concern I don’t manufacture the dip. I’m not a part of corals coral and more. I do print the labels for the bottles.

If I had my rule on regulations a company wouldn’t be able to have a product out for sell without listing everything including inactive ingredients.

I never used vibrant, I never sold that product. Unless I actually use the products I don’t use them. Florida aqua farms doesn’t disclose what they use for their modified f/2, I was hesitant to use that product or any f/2 that didn’t disclose. I use Fritz f/2 and ingredients are listed. Everyone has their own preference on what they decide to use. If we could all stick together we would get ingredients on every bottle.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is one 16 ounce bottle left on the site till Thursday or Friday of next week. If you order from Corals Coral and More, I believe he is out as well. You can still order and the queue will build. I like to ship orders the same day and don't like building up a queue of orders to go out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back