The site?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't say it was a fun process lol however the reason it is so often recommend is due to the number of photos and other cached items that get saved in your browser these days to make pages "load" faster.

Or as said above, you can try using Firefox or another browser. Firefox works better than Chrome for me in most things these days as well
I should've said and maybe it'll help BRS, I use Safari on my MacPro. The fact that it's becoming more and more suggested probably means I should just sort of swim with the fish and find a more convenient way to access my saved passwords. Plus, If I'm going to stand a chance at some popular live sales , speed's key and I should be clearing caches just prior anyways.

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should've said and maybe it'll help BRS, I use Safari on my MacPro. The fact that it's becoming more and more suggested probably means I should just sort of swim with the fish and find a move convenient way to access my saved passwords. Plus, If I'm going to stand a chance at some popular live sales , speed's key and I should be clearing caches just prior anyways.

Browser and operating system help, thank you. I'll conference with our tech team and see if we can identify a cause for the slow down.

OP
OP
Saveafish

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Browser and operating system help, thank you. I'll conference with our tech team and see if we can identify a cause for the slow down.
Mean while MD and PA sales are up 38%. ( take your time ) You don't need a conference, you go to the IT guy and say, fix this now. ;Jawdrop

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mean while MD and PA sales are up 38%. ( take your time ) You don't need a conference, you go to the IT guy and say, fix this now. ;Jawdrop

How are they supposed to fix a problem they can't recreate? The BRS website works great for me at home and at work. That is on Windows 10 using Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't say its bad enough to make me shop elsewhere but it does happen to me on multiple windows machines, IOS tablet and phone at work or home using Firefox and Explorer. 100meg up/down at home and gigabit at the office w/ a 10gig internet pipe. Other pages load in a flash in comparison while lately BRS hangs a few seconds at a minimum to sometimes locking up completely on me.
Tricky to find a root cause but good to let them know at least.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no issues on my iPhone XS or my 7 year old Win7 Alienware PC. The only time I notice slow downs is when they are doing live sales. I’m on Spectrum 100x10 speed using a Technicolor combo modem.

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I'm on my phone if I use the Chrome browser sometimes it seems slow like that and other times it works fine. If I use the Firefox browser on my phone it always works fine and anything I do from my home PC Firefox or Chrome, I don't guess I've ever tried Internet Explorer, it always works fine.

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person who probably browses BRS daily, cause I’m obsessed with new, shiny things (like a child), I can say that I have noticed that loading different pages has started to take longer then they used to. It is usually when I browse on my phone (iPhone, safari), but not so much on my laptop (HP, chrome). It does not bother me enough to deter me away by any means!

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person who probably browses BRS daily, cause I’m obsessed with new, shiny things (like a child), I can say that I have noticed that loading different pages has started to take longer then they used to. It is usually when I browse on my phone (iPhone, safari), but not so much on my laptop (HP, chrome). It does not bother me enough to deter me away by any means!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,
I just wanted to follow up on this thread. Our IT guys have identified a few things that should help the individual pages load a bit faster, so hopefully the community starts to see that as well. We've also identified a few other changes that we'd like to make to improve the "glitchy" website behavior and we hope to get that all fixed up in the coming days.

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everybody,
I just wanted to follow up on this thread. Our IT guys have identified a few things that should help the individual pages load a bit faster, so hopefully the community starts to see that as well. We've also identified a few other changes that we'd like to make to improve the "glitchy" website behavior and we hope to get that all fixed up in the coming days.
Good to hear! I'll be shopping over the weekend

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! FAST FAST FAST! Guys and Gals they fixed it!
well im glad it worked for you. I have tried my phone, internet explorer, and chrome and still super slow. anytime I click to go to another page it takes at least 30 seconds for me to be able to scroll down. and yes cache and everything has been cleared multiple times.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back