• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Three Ecotech Versa Dosing Pumps, brand new in unopened box

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sitcher6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all, I owe you such a huge apology. Quite a few things went completely off the rails this week. I'll be PMing everybody tonight. Entirely my fault - this is definitely not like us at all!
No worries! I assumed something may have come up preventing you from being online. Thanks for getting back to us all tonight.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No worries! I assumed something may have come up preventing you from being online. Thanks for getting back to us all tonight.
Thank you so much! I've messaged everybody and will be giving extra, or doing refunds, as desired. This is completely not typical of us. I'm very, very sorry about the delay and poor communication on my part.

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has been shipped and he provided a tracking number. Hopefully should be here tomorrow.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 71 71.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back