Tidal Gardens Spring Clean-Out Sale >>Up to 90% OFF, $5 and $10 Corals, FREE CORALS, FREE Shipping and OVER $1,000 In GIVEAWAYS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

HorribleParameters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Tidal Gardens I came to your facility in September on a Saturday with my cousin, his wife and baby… you might remember haha. Thank you for allowing us in, it made my whole trip. When we were there I got a few frags. Miss Piggy Pink Goniopora, TG Tie Dye Acan Echinata, rainbow monti, and Burning Banana Stylocieniella. All are doing great with the Goniopora the household favorite piece—Question though. Does the miss piggy Goni play well with other Gonis? I’d love to add another of your Gonis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 22

planktons.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL
To be included, place an order during this sale and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale over 60% of shipments received free coal.)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

--Make a comment "Checking In" Every Hour on the hour or as close as you can during the sale. April 27th, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-- BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

Snozzberry Diaseris Plate $295.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg

TG STICKER PACKS $25.00 VALUE
--10 Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

sticker-pack.jpg sticker-5pack.jpg
Awesome sign me up for the free coral

planktons.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg
This diaseris plate is amazing

prion27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES PLEASE!!!! Pick me!

THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

HOW TO ENTER

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 29 22.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back