Tidal Gardens Spring Clean-Out Sale >>Up to 90% OFF, $5 and $10 Corals, FREE CORALS, FREE Shipping and OVER $1,000 In GIVEAWAYS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Dragen Fiend

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never purchased from tidal gardens but always a big fan of the company!
Totally worth it. Corals come very healthy. Colors were accurate. My Goochster Zoanthids came in chunky and healthy. Just waiting on my Aussie Teal Duncan to arrive now. :)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $34.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $275.00 (BEFORE TAX or FEES). Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska.

If you have already paid for $34.99 Shipping and your combined orders total exceeds $275.00, we will automatically refund the $34.99.

Seahorse99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spongebob Thinking Too Much GIF by hamlet

Waiting patiently lol

iiskevinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Snozzberry Diaseris Plate $295.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg
Wow that looks so nice! The colors pop

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg
the colors on this, so amazing

jennyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL
To be included, place an order during this sale and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale over 60% of shipments received free coal.)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

--Make a comment "Checking In" Every Hour on the hour or as close as you can during the sale. April 27th, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-- BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg

TG STICKER PACKS $25.00 VALUE
--10 Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

sticker-pack.jpg sticker-5pack.jpg
Can’t wait!!

Justinreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL
To be included, place an order during this sale and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale over 60% of shipments received free coal.)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

--Make a comment "Checking In" Every Hour on the hour or as close as you can during the sale. April 27th, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-- BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg

--10 Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

I’m in

tetonair

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg

In position, let the games begin!

rollagrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg

That's an amazing coral

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some customers may have gotten the After Sale email a bit earlier than expected. The After Sale code won't be active until after the sale ends today at 5PM!

GolfProGiff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg
Beautiful! I hope I get lucky

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back