Tidal Gardens Spring Clean-Out Sale >>Up to 90% OFF, $5 and $10 Corals, FREE CORALS, FREE Shipping and OVER $1,000 In GIVEAWAYS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

PrintedReef208

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Snozzberry Diaseris Plate $295.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg
So amazing looking! Would look amazing with my orange fungia!

nate761

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till April 27th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

8796-stock.jpg
these colors are insane !

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As tech savvy as I am….i have no idea how to play/order…
Saturday at 11 AM EST we will be making posts here on this page. The post will have a picture of a coral and the link to buy that coral on our site. All checkout happens on our site though. It's very easy to follow along as we post a new batch of coral for sale roughly 4-5 min apart. Unlike other sales on here who post only a few items at a time, we will post roughly 10-20 items at a time.

Glopez211744

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg
This looks absolutely stunning!

MichiganGuy141

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

$500.00 in FREE CORAL
To be included, place an order during this sale and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale over 60% of shipments received free coal.)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

--Make a comment "Checking In" Every Hour on the hour or as close as you can during the sale. April 27th, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-- BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

HOW TO ENTER

8796-stock.jpg

TG STICKER PACKS $25.00 VALUE
--10 Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

sticker-pack.jpg sticker-5pack.jpg
That Snozzberry looks awesome

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back