Time to formally introduce myself...

Chuck_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I've been watching R2R for a little while, and set up my account here a couple months ago.

My tank is 90 gallons, mixed reef, and currently in its 3rd iteration since first being started 8 years ago.

IMG_9032.jpeg
I'm in the process of installing a new sump (current sump is under the tank, and I'm getting tired of trying to do maintenance with little or no access...) and have found lots of great ideas in here about plumbing, refugiums, and controller boards. Looking forward to finishing the project, and more ideas and interactions with the community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I've been watching R2R for a little while, and set up my account here a couple months ago.

My tank is 90 gallons, mixed reef, and currently in its 3rd iteration since first being started 8 years ago.

IMG_9032.jpeg
I'm in the process of installing a new sump (current sump is under the tank, and I'm getting tired of trying to do maintenance with little or no access...) and have found lots of great ideas in here about plumbing, refugiums, and controller boards. Looking forward to finishing the project, and more ideas and interactions with the community!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Did this as a "formal intro" as well
welcometuna.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
C

Chuck_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 iterations is pretty normal,

I got over 100 fails, so there!!! WeLCOME :zany-face:
How true! I'm not counting the mini, minor, and major crashes - just the tear-it-down-and-start-agains! Almost didn't come back from the 2nd one a year ago, glad I was convinced to give it another go!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back