Torch Coral Showoff Thread

Heather Christensen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my beautiful Gold Torch. I have had it for the past few years. It has been growing and coloring nicely :)
torch.jpg
Hello, do you have any heads of that Aussie gold torch for sale?

Eric Kem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. I saw it and had to have it. Lol. It’s the brightest thing in my tank. Amazing piece.
Awesome grab. Was wondering how it would look in someone else's tank. Wasn't sure if she edited her pics or not. Your pic looks very similar to hers. Thinking about grabbing a frag myself. To me it looks like a variation of a holy Grail. Most similar to a blow torch because of the predominantly yellow coloration and green hints at the base.

Andre Simeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome grab. Was wondering how it would look in someone else's tank. Wasn't sure if she edited her pics or not. Your pic looks very similar to hers. Thinking about grabbing a frag myself. To me it looks like a variation of a holy Grail. Most similar to a blow torch because of the predominantly yellow coloration and green hints at the base.

Yeah such a cool torch. Love it. I didn’t take that pic the vendor gave me that pic but that’s what it looks like in real life. Def is my crown torch right now. Thought it was an Aussie gold torch of some sort but it’s def more bright yellow than gold. Taking a pic with the polyp lens is difficult too. It’s bright af.

5352E11C-F7EF-41EC-9024-6445D86F9F10.jpeg

Eric Kem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah such a cool torch. Love it. I didn’t take that pic the vendor gave me that pic but that’s what it looks like in real life. Def is my crown torch right now. Thought it was an Aussie gold torch of some sort but it’s def more bright yellow than gold. Taking a pic with the polyp lens is difficult too. It’s bright af.

5352E11C-F7EF-41EC-9024-6445D86F9F10.jpeg
I was going to jump on it but I was waiting for a video of the torch first. I guess you pulled the trigger before me lol. Have to love the coloration. Hopefully it does well for you. Wish I could help you more with the ID. Too many crazy names. Definitely a variation of a holy grail.

Andre Simeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to jump on it but I was waiting for a video of the torch first. I guess you pulled the trigger before me lol. Have to love the coloration. Hopefully it does well for you. Wish I could help you more with the ID. Too many crazy names. Definitely a variation of a holy grail.

Well the vendor said it wasn’t fraggable but it looks like it definitely can. I’d like to keep both heads but would def trade it for something else to add to my collection.

Eric Kem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the vendor said it wasn’t fraggable but it looks like it definitely can. I’d like to keep both heads but would def trade it for something else to add to my collection.
I would love to trade, but I have never shipped coral before. Maybe in the future if you still want to. I have a few higher end torches.

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weekend was rough... something just wiped out my 7 head gold I've had for 2+ years :(
Only reason I didn't go to RAP was fear of it being contracted by any new euphyllia

Andre Simeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to trade, but I have never shipped coral before. Maybe in the future if you still want to. I have a few higher end torches.

Yeah I shipped some before. A little nerve racking but I just copied whatever was done with the coral that was shipped to me. What do you have?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back