• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading frags for snails, powerheads, or doser Sewickley PA

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to trade some of my frags. Pic is what I have cut and ready to go, plus I have a bunch of turbinaria that are a good 2" across. I also have other things that can be cut. I've just been procrastinating on fragging everything while I get my frag tank set up. I also have lots of chaeto available

Looking for:
Snails-i have none and have a 150 gallon tank.

Powerheads- always looking to add some flow

Doser- been looking for a doser for 2 part. And working doser should do

Other coral- just about anything I don't have.

Salt- I currently use RC, but open to trying others

Possibly other stuff too. If I think of anything else I'm looking for I'll add a post. I also have a for sale thread for the frags as well if you want the frags but don't have anything to trade. A little extra Christmas money always helps.

I'm located in Sewickley, north of Pittsburgh.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191119202028369_COVER.jpg IMG_20191115_201012.jpg

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly, I've shipped coral before, but never for a trade. Cost of shipping packages back and forth might get pricy for livestock
I’ve usually shipped stuff with usps. It’s like $15. I would be willing to trade for more than it’s worth to make it worth it

OP
OP
R

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve usually shipped stuff with usps. It’s like $15. I would be willing to trade for more than it’s worth to make it worth it
Interesting, I've always shipped coral with FedEx overnight, and is typically $30-50, depending on location. What sort of stuff would you have for a trade?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 151 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 121 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 52 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back