Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tristis Tang has a striking appearance with a black body that will develop vibrant yellow and blue markings as they grow. They require a diet rich in algae and vegetable matter. Offer them a variety of Nutramar Nori, frozen foods enriched with spirulina, and high-quality pellets. Tristis Tang are active swimmers and enjoy open spaces for swimming. They may establish territories within the tank, especially if kept with other tang species. Monitor their behavior closely and provide adequate space to reduce aggression.

1315687 4-24-24.jpg

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really would like to see the yellow and blue markings. Will check online to see what I can find.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Tristis Tang has a striking appearance with a black body that will develop vibrant yellow and blue markings as they grow. They require a diet rich in algae and vegetable matter. Offer them a variety of Nutramar Nori, frozen foods enriched with spirulina, and high-quality pellets. Tristis Tang are active swimmers and enjoy open spaces for swimming. They may establish territories within the tank, especially if kept with other tang species. Monitor their behavior closely and provide adequate space to reduce aggression.

1315687 4-24-24.jpg
I have 25 tangs already. Another unique would be great.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back