Triton turn around time

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll get an answer for sure! They answered within 24 hours for me, good people. I really hope they get this straighten up. I do have another tank to test o_O
Hope so, I got no reply from yesterday’s email. I emailed again this morning after seeing everyone else got results. One thing I’ve learned from text messages is that when people don’t have an answer, they typically don’t respond. Here’s to another hopeful Monday that I get results. (Cheers emoji)
I do still believe this is not the norm, from my past experiences with Triton, and will give them another try after this.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dahaker89

Dahaker89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope so, I got no reply from yesterday’s email. I emailed again this morning after seeing everyone else got results. One thing I’ve learned from text messages is that when people don’t have an answer, they typically don’t respond. Here’s to another hopeful Monday that I get results. (Cheers emoji)
I do still believe this is not the norm, from my past experiences with Triton, and will give them another try after this.
Same here, judging by the results and the amount of people using their ICP, definitely won't affect my future testing with them.

Upvote 0

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting my results back on Tuesday morning/Monday night, which was 14-days after I got the email that the sample was received.

HOWEVER, I sent out another, brand new sample Monday afternoon and I got the results back 48-hours after the package left my hand at the post office! I'm in Orange County and Triton West is in Los Angeles county, so the post office typically gets my sample there the very next day. Another 24-hours after Triton received my package, and my results were in.

2-days total from the vial being filled up with water from my tank to the ICP results in my inbox, is amazing.

So I think it is safe to say that Triton is definitely back on track now! I will definitely continue to use Triton for all of my ICP needs.

Upvote 0

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 101 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back