True nemo story????

tmac18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns probably 1 1/2 long each. Have had these guys for maybe 4-6 months. One of them started to look like its fins where disappearing. Ive read coukd be clownfish disease. But for the longest while it was only his right fin. He truely looked like nemo. But then his other started and it got worse from there. The lil guy kept eating and living in his bta. Seems so happy while this diseases was taking over. I started treating all the frozen food with garlic and on the days i didnt feed frozen i was giving him omega flakes with garlic along with dr. G's antiparasitic caviar. Also thera a with garlic. Ive noticed that the lil guy is pulling thru and all his fins are slowy going back! Im so happy. Coukd this have been the clownfish disease or maybe aggression?!? I never see them fight but thats not to say it doesnt happen. But now it seem like the lil guy might be on it way to becoming the female. Hes a lil longer than the other one now and is always tucked into the nem. The only time the other clown goes into the nem is when lights go out. Soooo....your thoughts? Disease or maybe aggression? I will try to post a pic. Thank.

OP
OP
tmac18

tmac18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1488015804351%7E2.jpeg

OP
OP
tmac18

tmac18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a purple bta. Ha. It does look lije urs. But yours looks bigger. Mine was about the size of a silver dollar when i bought it. Now its like the size of my fist.

burden216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got mine at the size it is i got it for a deal looked great at store guy told me a lta he thought he didnt know much and didnt have luck with anemones so he sold it cheap

burden216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have not been in this hobby long mabe 2 years now i had bought 3 fish in the past that had sicknesses and all i have done was feed them garlic and feed them 2 times a day and all fish have gotten better i also tryed my salinaty at 1.018 and it killed sickness but it was fish only tank

OP
OP
tmac18

tmac18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, on that tank i only have a marine ordit led. But my other two tanks with nems i have a Kessel a 80 on a 7.5 cube and an ai prime on a 35 cube.

Back