TSA Mind Melt Monti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is better than a grafted Monti? How about a Triple Grafted Monti!! Out TSA Mind Melt Monti is definitely a labor of love. This one took quite some time to get all three colors to truly graft and blend in to each other. There was many failed attempts, but we finally got it right! We absolutely love seeing the colors all swirl in to each other and it has been a piece that catches everyone's eye when they spot it. If you are looking for a really cool plating Monti to add to your tank, look no further! This is definitely the one to have!

53165694602_6877208890_k.jpg

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is better than a grafted Monti? How about a Triple Grafted Monti!! Out TSA Mind Melt Monti is definitely a labor of love. This one took quite some time to get all three colors to truly graft and blend in to each other. There was many failed attempts, but we finally got it right! We absolutely love seeing the colors all swirl in to each other and it has been a piece that catches everyone's eye when they spot it. If you are looking for a really cool plating Monti to add to your tank, look no further! This is definitely the one to have!

53165694602_6877208890_k.jpg
That is one incredible looking Monti

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back