• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Purple Monster, JFox Beach Bum, Jawbreaker mushroom and green anacropora pack for sale...

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I have a nice sps/shroom pack for sale.

1. Tyree Purple Monster should be around 3/4"
2. Beach Bum is about 1/2"-3/4" (fully encrusted)
3. Jawbreaker mushroom is about 1/2" and mounted.
4. Bright green/yellow anacropora: 1.5" with 2-3 branches.

I am asking $400 shipped. I will ship using Fedex Priority air and will triple bag each coral and use a nice, thick styrofoam cooler with a heatpack. I have shipped numerous corals over the past 15-20 years with an excellent track record.

The purple monster will need to be fragged and set aside for at least a week. I will frag it and post pics soon. Same goes for the anacropora. The Beach Bum and Jawbreaker are already on frag plugs. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I'll post a few more pics later tonight. Thanks for all the inquiries!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure that I am late to the party as I'm always asleep when Maximus posts stuff for sale, but buy with confidence!

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately, I don't have a colony. I basically cut the top 1/3 off of my pm. Sorry for the delay of pics. It's my son's bday today so I am extremely busy.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately, shipping is very expensive. It really wouldn’t be cost effective to ship 2 Frags. I’m sorry for the delay on pics, everyone. I’ll try to take some tomorrow. Had a real busy weekend.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sayin ,,, you don't come by Purple Monster frags everyday, specially a nice looking ,, gonna be a multi branched frag soon, ,, if he wants to pay the shipping cost :)

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jawbreaker w/red already developing!

Beach Bum (polyps are retracted due to movement):

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back