Ugh, 4 out of 7 fish DOA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an order from LA, after floating them for 15 minutes I opened the bags to start adding tank water and 4 of the fish were dead in the bags. @LiveAquaria your customer service is closed today but I emailed. Is there anything else I need to do?

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, @TARHEEL78. We sincerely apologize for the losses you experienced on your recent order. If you could please reach out to our customer service team via our Live Chat so that we can personally look into this, we would be more than happy to help. Once again, we apologize and look forward to being able to assist with this issue.

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried live chat, I had a connection that was dropped and then I was unable to reconnect.

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have got to say ordering fish from LA is probably the worst experience of my short time reefing. All 6 of the female anthias from my order have now died. The male looked to be on borrowed time last time I saw him and I doubt he will make it through the day. I had not lost a single fish until I bought from LA.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, @TARHEEL78. We sincerely apologize for the losses on your recent order, looks like we are working towards credits through previous contacts. We have sent you a private message to discuss additional details. We look forward to talking to you soon.

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LiveAquaria I returned your PM. You can keep your sad excuse for fish from now on, I'll do my business elsewhere. I suggest anyone else that sees this thread do the same. I saw all the reviews and I guess I thought I would be the special guy that got good fish. Boy was I wrong!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 39.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 75 52.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back