WANTED... clear photos of your Fairy wrasses...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLEASE help us build our Fairy wrasses library by posting clear pics of your fairies and letting us use them for the library... I know there's already a thread about these guys w/ pics but I wanted to start this one to get your permission to use your photo.. you will be given credit for the picture.. credit will be right under the photo... detguy123 is working hard on finding pics, info, and other helpful details about each species in the family... we hope to be able to provide you guys with informative details and descriptions along with some pics as we progress... :)

Thank you in advance for the help and big thanks to detguy123 for helping out a ton.. :D

Last edited:

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marv...any i have help yourself...you know where to find them...

also, one of our sponsors (choice aquariums) has awesome fish pics...contact wayne, and im sure hell be happy to contribute.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marv...any i have help yourself...you know where to find them...

also, one of our sponsors (choice aquariums) has awesome fish pics...contact wayne, and im sure hell be happy to contribute.

Thanks JR.. working on it now.. :)

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope to hear from some people tomorrow about some pics..if i get these there will for sure be some sweet fish in the library some that have never made it here to the US

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you guys want a really good reference then i would think about picking up kuiters book "fairy and rainbow wrasses and their realtives"

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have that book as well as another fairy wrasse book...both are very good to have..one of the guys that provided some of the pics for the Kuiters book is a guy that i asked if i could use some of his books..he deals with mostly fairy and flasher wrasses and is the guy to talk to about those fish...i also asked to see if he would sign up here as well to answer any q's about fairys..i have learned a alot from him but he has been very busy here of late

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i been away for a few days my computer died on me so i had to get a new one..which was all good becuase i needed one but that cut into my reef money though..oh well...that is one nice shot of a solorensis rev..i was going to post mine but no need too

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 75 47.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back