OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But unless it was continuous from one end to the other it could still sag. and a continuous one would be too long to go in the car. I'll try what I've got and see how it goes at the next swap. If I don't like it I'll pay a little more attention to what other people have brought.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It won't sag as much in the middle. It would redistribute the weight off of the center and back out to the sides closer to your supports.

JBradford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a broom/dowel and remove it before inserting in your car using a coupler on the pvc to shorten the length.

Plus I'm originally from the south, use your truck. It's around there somewhere. lol

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a broom/dowel and remove it before inserting in your car using a coupler on the pvc to shorten the length.

Plus I'm originally from the south, use your truck. It's around there somewhere. lol

LOL, I was raised in the country and had pickups (by the way, we never called a pickup a truck - we really knew it was a truck but to us it was a pickup - a truck was something bigger) for years but now I have relocated to the city. I could use a pickup about 3 to 4 times a year. It would be like building a church for Easter Sunday. My son has one I can borrow if I really need it.

bigroost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't want it to sag maybe get 3 hinges and a 2X4 put one hinge in the middle and one to each leg, flip them so that when the stand is up they are being stressed, no need to put anything in place to lock, then when you get done fold in the opposite direction think like an M. Overall length folded could be kept to the length of the leg.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back